Kindly Follow Us
Working as Junior Research Fellow at CSIR-Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute
- August 21, 2018
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Junior Research Fellow/ Project Assistant II
Vacancies 01 Post
Other Qualification Details:
1. Qualifications: Project JRF: M. Sc. in Chemistry / M. Pharm in Pharmacoinformatics with NET/NET-LS/GPAT/Gate is required. Project-II: M. Sc. in Chemistry / M. Pharm in Pharmacoinformatics with 55% marks is required.
2 .Fellowship: Rs 25000 + HRA and Rs 25000 for PA-II as per DST/ SERB / CSIR guidelines.
3. Job requirements: The selected candidate will work on the project entitled “To examine the folding and unfolding of riboswitch with the binding of ligands by the aptamer domain for the discovery of antibacterial drug candidates: In silico and experimental studies” and has an opportunity to be registered for Ph. D. program upon fulfiling required criterion.
Age: 28 years for Project JRF and 30 years for PA-II as on date of interview, Age relaxation is applicable as per DST/CSIR rules.
1. Original Certificates(s), Mark sheet(s) (Degree.) of the educational qualifications, certificate in support of the date of birth etc. mentioned by you in your application.
2. Original Experience Certificates, Testimonials, Papers, etc.
3. In case you are employed in a Government/Semi-Government or Autonomous Organization, you should bring with you a No Objection Certificate from your present employer otherwise you will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
CSIR-Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute, G. B. Marg, Bhavnagar-364002
Selection will be based on Written exam/ Interview
How to Apply
Application form can be downloaded from www.csmcri.res.in. Interested candidates may submit their applications through email to email@example.com. Application package should be a single PDF file consisting application form, recent CV, certificates supporting educational qualifications and experience, and publications if any. Interested candidates are requested to appear before the Selection Committee for an interview at CSIR-Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute, G. B. Marg, Bhavnagar-364002 (Gujarat) on 10-09-2018 (Monday) at 9.30 AM.
Walk-In Date 10/09/2018
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!