Kindly Follow Us
Working as Junior Research Fellow at CSIR-CSMCRI
- December 15, 2018
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
CSMCRI announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Tech/B.E, B.Pharma, M.Sc for the position of Junior Research Fellow/Project Assistant II.
Junior Research Fellow/Project Assistant II
Vacancies 01 Post
Other Qualification Details:
1. Qualification: For JRF (M.Sc. in Chemistry Or B. Pharmacy Or B. Tech. in Biotechnology with NET/ GATE); for Project Assistant –II ( M.Sc. in Chemistry Or B. Pharmacy Or B. Tech. in Biotechnology (55% marks).
2. Fellowship: Project JRF / Project Assistant Level-II: (consolidated) Rs. 25000/- pm;
3. Job description: Selected candidate will work on a DST sponsored project “Molecular recognition: Receptors for biomarkers and for probing bio-chemical & molecular processes”.
4. Duration: This position is purely temporary for the duration of the project. It would, therefore, not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit for any candidate for claiming extension or absorption in CSMCRI/CSIR. Initial appointment is for one year and then it will be renewed annually subject to satisfactory performance.
Age: As on the date of interview, maximum 30 years (PA-II) and 28 years (JRF). Age relaxation is applicable as per CSIR and DST rule.
CSIR-Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute, G. B. Marg, Bhavnagar-364002 (Gujarat).
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply
1. Interested candidates are requested to appear before the Selection Committee for an interview on 3rd January, 2019 at 10.00 am at CSIR-Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute, G. B. Marg, Bhavnagar-364002 (Gujarat). You are requested to bring with you an application giving full particulars such as (1) Full name and postal address with e-mail and Phone No., (2) Date of birth and (3) Educational qualifications and experience (if any) together with the photo copies of certificates/ testimonials.
2. You are also requested to bring with you the following documents: Original Certificate(s), Mark sheet(s) (Degree/Diploma, etc.) of the educational qualifications and the certificate in support of the date of birth etc. mentioned by you in your application. Original Experience Certificates, Testimonials etc. In case you are employed in a Government/Semi-Government or Autonomous Organization, you should bring with you a “No Objection Certificate” from your present employer, otherwise you will not be allowed to appear for the interview. No TA/DA will be given to attend the interview. Advt. No.: AD&CIF/2018-19/03
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!