Kindly Follow Us
Working as Junior Research Fellow at CSIR-IIIM, Jammu
- May 15, 2018
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
IIIM Jammu announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Pharma, BVSC, M.Sc for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
Vacancy – Junior Research Fellow
Qualification – B.Pharma
Vacancies – 01 Post
Salary – Rs. 25,000/- Per Month
Experience – Fresher
Job Location – Jammu
Other Qualification Details:
1. Essential Qualification: B. Pharm/B.V.Sc & A.H./M.Sc. (Zoology) with at least 55% marks.
2. Desirable: M. Pharm (Pharmacology) /M.V.Sc. (Pharmacology). Candidates having experience in conducting in vivo studies on lab. Animals are encouraged to apply.
3. Age: 30 years
BOARD ROOM/ CONFERENCE HALL, CSIR-IIIM, CANAL ROAD, JAMMU-180001.
Through Interview. However, if large number of candidates turn up, a Screening test comprising of Multiple Choice Objective Questions (MCQs) will be held for short listing the candidates for interview. The short listed candidates will be interviewed by the Selection Committee and, based on the performance in the interview; a panel of recommended candidates will be formed. The panel shall be utilized as and when the requirement arises in the projects in the relevant field/area. Candidates have the option to interact in Hindi/English before the committee. In case turning up of large number of candidates, interview may continue for next day.
How to Apply
1. DATE, TIME & VENUE OF INTERVIEW: 23.05.2018; 10.30 A.M., BOARD ROOM/ CONFERENCE HALL, CSIR-IIIM, CANAL ROAD, JAMMU-180001.
2. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-Interview along with complete bio-data in the prescribed format (to be downloaded from the CSIR-IIIM Website attached with the advertisement) duly filled and signed and enclosing self attested photocopies of certificates/testimonials in support of Date of birth, Educational Qualification, Experience, Caste, Domicile Certificate etc. and one recent passport size photograph. Tentative Mark sheets/Certificates and ‘RESULT AWAITED’ will not be considered.
3. All eligible candidates are requested to be present at the venue on the said date ONE HOUR BEFORE the scheduled time of interview [i.e. Candidates are supposed to arrive at the venue of interview ON OR BEFORE 9.30 A.M.] for necessary verification of documents. Candidates will not be entertained after 10.30 A.M. under any circumstance.
4. The position is purely temporary on contract basis and co-terminus with the DBT sponsored project. In case of Universities/Institutes awarding CGPA/SGPA/OGPA Grades etc., candidates are requested to convert the same into percentage based on the formula as per their University/ Institute.
5. Application proforma can be downloaded from CSIR-IIIM website: www.iiim.res.in and submitted on the day of interview between 9.30 A.M. to 10.30 A.M
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!