Kindly Follow Us
Working as Junior Research Fellow at Department of Pharmacy BITS Pilani
- July 16, 2018
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Junior Research Fellow
Vacancies 01 Post
Salary Rs. 25,000/- Per Month
Experience 1 – 3 years
Other Qualification Details:
1. Project Title: Role of Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals (EDCs) in Maternal and Child Health Fellowship: As per ICMR norms (INR 25000/Month)
2. Essential Qualification: M. Pharm/ M.S. Pharm in Pharmaceutics/ Pharmacology /Pharmaceutical Chemistry/ Industrial Pharmacy, or equivalent examination as per ICMR norms.
3. Duration: Three Years Requirement: Candidates with experience on analytical instruments especially HPLC and LCMS/MS, DOE, PK-PD, preclinical studies would be preferred
Address For The Job
Dr. Sunil Kumar Dubey Department of Pharmacy BITS Pilani, Pilani Campus, VidyaVihar Campus, street number 41, Pilani, Rajasthan 333031
1. Positions mentioned are purely temporary and for the period of duration of the project.
2. If performance of candidate is not found satisfactory, position can be terminated with one month of prior notice.
3. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview
Shortlisted candidates will be informed through Email and will be called for interview to be held at Department of Pharmacy, BITS Pilani, Pilani Campus.
How to Apply
Interested candidate should send their complete bio data to the Principal Investigator through email on or before July 18, 2018.
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!
You must be logged in to post a comment.