Kindly Follow Us
Working as Junior Research Fellow at Forest Research Institute, Dehradun
- July 30, 2018
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Junior Research Fellow
Vacancies 01 Post
Experience 1 – 3 years
Job Location Dehradun
Other Qualification Details:
1. Name of Project: Bioprospecting of Essential oils. Funded by DST
2. Essential Qualific ations: First Class M.Sc in Chemistry/ Organic Chemistry/Pharmaceutical Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry/ Natural Products Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry or First Class M.Pharma in Pharmaceutical Chemistry
3. Desirable : One year experience of working in a natural products chemistry laboratory.
4. Stipend per month12000/-(Twelve Thousand only)
5. Tenure: Tenure will be initially is one year or up to project completion period whichever is earlier and may be extended as per ICFRE rules.
Age: 28 years
Board Room of FRI Main Building, P.O. New Forest, Forest Research Institute, Dehradun-248006.
Award of the fellowship is governed by the Indian Council of Forestry Rese Education, Dehradun rules and don’t guarantee subsequent employment in any lnsti Council.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply
1 .Walk-in-interview for the position of Senior Project Fellow (SPF), Junior Project Fellow (JPF) and Field Assistant (FA) as per detail given below purely on contractual basis will be held on 10.08.2018 at 09.00 a.m. in the Board Room of FRI Main Building, P.O. New Forest, Forest Research Institute, Dehradun-248006. The interested and eligible candidates must bring the copy of bio-data along with recent passport size photograph, self attested copies of all educational certificates and relevant documents for submission to the office of Group Coordinator (Research), P.O. New Forest, FRI, Dehradun.
2 .No separate letter will be issued for attending the interview and No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview. Candidates are requested to report at 9:00AM on 10.08.2018 in the Board Room of FRI.
Walk-In Date 10/08/2018
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!