Junior Research Fellow at Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Bilaspur
Junior Research Fellow/Project Fellow
Vacancies 01 Post
Other Qualification Details:
1. Essential Qualifcation: M.Pharm with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA. Prior work experience with natural products (during M. Pharm dissertation job/as JRF) / GPAT qualified/publications in indexed journals will be prefereeed.
2. Title of the Project: New drug discovery from medicinal plant research. Duration of the Proiect: 05 Years.
3. Project Co-ordinator/ Deputy Co-ordinator (contact details)
Prof V D Rangan (Co-ordinator)/ Dr Dilipkumar Pal (Deputy Co-ordinator), SLT Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya (A Central University), Bilaspur (C.G) 495 009.
4. Salary: Rs 14,000 pm as JRF for Ist and II year and Rs 16,000 as SRF for the year, 4 and 5th yr (as per UGC norms)
5. Name of the Funding Agency : SAP (UGC), New Delhi,
6. Duration of the Project : 5 years
Venue Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Bilaspur, (C.G.), Koni, Chhattisgarh 495009.
Selection Procedure Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply Candidates should appear interview in person with originals of degree certificates (two sets of Xerox-attested), one copy detailed bio-data, 2 passport size photographs and any other relevant information (like GPAT score, copies of publications, awards, etc.) No travelling or any other allowances is admissible for attending the interview.
Tenure of the JRF/project fellowship shall be purely temporary and co-terminus with the project. andida shall be willing to travel to internal areas of Raipur and Raigarh for sample collection. Interested and eligible candidates may directly appear in
Walk-in- Interview on 18th January, 2019, Friday. Reporting time: 11.00 AM.