IVRI announced to hire candidates who completed M.Sc, M.Pharma for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
Junior Research Fellow
Vacancies 01 Post
1. Project Name: “ Elucidating the interaction of non-structural proteins of Bluetongue virus with mammalian host and vector cells ”
2. Essential Qualifications: Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science OR Graduate/Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course ((M.V.Sc./ M. Tech/M. Pharma. etc.) selected through a process described through any one of the followings:
a. Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests (NET)-CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant professorship) and GATE.
b. The selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and institutions such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc.
3. Desirable work Experience: Working knowledge in cloning and expression, animal cell-culture and virus handling, molecular biology, computer application (Web-searching, MS-Word, Excel, Power point etc.).
4. Emoluments Rs. 31,000/ month plus HRA as per DST, guidelines.
5. Duration of project Likely date of completion is October, 2021.
How to Apply