Kindly Follow Us
Working as Junior Research Fellow at IICB, Kolkata
- June 29, 2019
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Junior Research Fellow
Vacancies- 02 Posts
Educational Qualification Details:
1. Qualification required : Candidates with B.Pharm degree with GPAT or B.Tech in Biotechnology with valid GATE score subject to securing a minimum 85.00 percentile in GATE.
2. Stipend : Rs.31,000/- Plus other allowances as admissible.
Age: 28 Years.
Venue: 4, Raja Subodh Chandra Mallick Rd, Poddar Nagar, Jadavpur, Kolkata, West Bengal 700032
Selection Procedure: Walk In Interview.
How to Apply: The engagement is purely temporary and, therefore, does not confer any right / claim implicit or explicit for regularization or absorption against any CSIR-IICB / CSIR post. The age and qualifications will be reckoned as on the date of interview. The upper age limit is relaxable for SC / ST / OBC / PH and women candidates as per rules. Interested candidates fulfilling all the above conditions may report for the walk-in-interview to be held on 05/07/2019 from 9.30 AM in the Red Carpet Room with the following documents (original as well as self attested copies) –
(1) Matriculation Certificate in support of your date of birth,
(2) Degree/Diploma Certificate,
(3) Original reprints of all testimonials regarding educational qualifications,
(4) No objection certificate from the employer if employed,
(5) Final Marksheet of B.Tech/B.Pharm Examination,
(6) Documentary evidence of qualifying GATE/GPAT examination,
(7)One recent passport size photograph. (Candidates selected through this interview would be encouraged to register for Ph.D in AcSIR).
Walk-in Interview on : 05/07/2019, Reporting Time : 9.30 AM to 10.30 AM
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!