Kindly Follow Us
Working as Junior Research Fellow at IIT BHU, Varanasi
- September 23, 2019
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
IIT BHU announced Job notification to hire B.Pharma/M.Pharma candidates for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
Junior Research Fellow
Vacancies 01 Post
Essential qualifications: B.Pharm degree and GPAT/GATE with first class in M.Pharm. degree.
Desirable qualifications: One year industrial experience or research experience in the field of phytochemical investigation, standardization, biological activity and formulation development.
Salary : Rs 25000/ + 20% HRA / per month
Age: 28 Years.
Address: Department of Pharmaceutical Engineering & Technology, IIT (BHU), Varanasi-221005
1. The PI has the discretion to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
2. Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained.
3. Original certificates and self-attested copies of all certificates need to be presented before the interview for verification.
4. Venue of Interview: Department of Pharmaceutical Engineering & Technology, IIT (BHU), Varanasi-221005. Contact no: +91-9451137862, E-mail: email@example.com
5. Application should be strictly according to the attached format.
6. Last date for receiving completed application is 13 th October, 2019. Also refer to the website: www.iitbhu.ac.in/positions_available
Selection Procedure: Selection Will be Based on Interview.
How to Apply: Interested candidates should send their applications strictly in the attached application format via email to Principal Investigator Dr. Alakh Niranjan Sahu at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 13th October, 2019. Please write “Application for JRF” in the subject line of the email. The shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email. Tentative date of interview: within one week of application deadline. No TA/DA will be paid if called for interview.
Last Date- 13th October 2019
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!