Kindly Follow Us
Working as Junior Research Fellow at IIT BHU, Varanasi
- September 4, 2019
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
IIT BHU announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Pharma/B.Pharma for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
Junior Research Fellow
Vacancies 01 Post
Title of the Project: Natural Template Based Novel Neuroprotective Molecules for The Management of Alzheimer’s Disease” (CRG/2018/003490)
Duration: 3 Years. The post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project.
Fellowship Amount: As per SERB norms
Essential qualifications: First class in M.Pharm/M.S.(Pharm.)/M.Tech(Pharm)/M.Tech in Medicinal Chemistry or Pharmaceutical Chemistry or Process Chemistry with GATE/GPAT/CSIR-NET or equivalent examination. The candidates should have basic degree in pharmacy (B.Pharm). The candidates appearing in the final semester of M.Pharm/M.S.(Pharm.)/M.Tech(Pharm)/M.Tech are also eligible. Such candidates need to produce the essential documents justifying qualification in case of selection.
Desirable qualifications: Candidates with expertise in multi steps synthetic organic chemistry and cell biology related experiments will be preferred. The candidates having 1-2 years of research experience in industry or research laboratory is preferred.
Age: 28 Years.
Venue: Department of Pharmaceutical Engineering & Technology, IIT (BHU), Varanasi- 221005
1. The PI has the discretion to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
2. Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained.
3. Original certificates and self-attested copies of all certificates need to be presented before the interview for verification.
4. Venue of Interview: Department of Pharmaceutical Engineering & Technology, IIT (BHU), Varanasi- 221005. Contact no: +91-7310008444, E-mail: email@example.com
5. Application should be strictly according to the attached format. 6. Also refer to the website: www.iitbhu.ac.in/positions_available
Selection Procedure: Interview.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are requested to send their applications on a plain paper giving detail information on education qualification, research experience, and publications if any via email to Principal Investigator Dr. Gyan Prakash Modi at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the deadline Monday September, 16 2019. Please write “Application for JRF” in the subject line of the email. The shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email. No TA/DA will be paid if called for interview. The last for the advertisement is Monday September, 16 2019.
Last date- 16th September 2019
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!