Kindly Follow Us
Working as Junior Research Fellow at IIT, Madras
- December 2, 2019
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Applications are invited for the following temporary post under the project titled “Electrosprayed Nano Structures for the Sustained Release of Anti-Glaucoma Drugs”, in the Dept. of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, IIT Madras.
Junior Research Fellow
Vacancies 01 Post
Educational Qualification Details: M.Sc / B.Tech. / B.Pharm or M.Tech./ M. Pharm. in materials, chemistry, nanotechnology, textile, polymers, pharmacy courses selected through National Eligibility Tests: CSIR-UGC NET and GATE. Prior experience in electrospinning/spraying or drug delivery system is highly desirable.
Salary : Rs. 31,000/- pm +24% of HRA
Co-ordinator: Prof. Sampathkumar T S, Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, IIT Madras
Duration: Initially for a period of one year, extendable based on performance.
Address: Centre For Industrial Consultancy And Sponsored Research, Indian Institute Of Technology Madras, Chennai – 600 036
1) All the positions are on purely contract basis.
2) The completion of the period of contract will not confer any right for further extension, regularization, permanency at the Institute.
3) Candidates should apply online only in the website https://icandsr.iitm.ac.in/recruitment/ – (Please check the advertisement number Advt.58 / 2019 displayed and submit the application for the relevant position).
4) Separate application has to be filled for each post.
5) The system will accept single application only with the registered login ID (email) for an advertisement, hence the candidate is requested to select the multiple positions (In case, he/she wishes to apply for more than one position) before the submission of application.
6) The application cannot be edited, reverted once it is submitted.
7) Candidates should not attempt to apply twice for the same post. If multiple applications are received from a candidate for the same post, his/her candidature will liable to be rejected.
8) Candidates should follow the prescribed procedure for submission of online application.
9) Candidates are advised to fill their correct and active e-mail addresses in the online application as all correspondence will be made by the Institute through e-mail only.
10) The candidates applying for any post should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for the post. Their admission to any stage of the selection process will be purely provisional subject to confirmation that they satisfy the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of registration certificate / call letter to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been found eligible.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be short-listed for Test/Interview on the basis of the information provided by them in their online applications. They must ensure that such information is true. If at any subsequent stage or at the time of Test/Interview any information given by them or any claim made by them in their online applications is found to be false, their candidature will be liable to be rejected
Last date: 14th December 2019
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!