Kindly Follow Us
Working as Junior Research Fellow at Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE)
- September 23, 2019
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
ICFRE announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Pharma for the position of Junior Research Fellow, Junior Project Fellow, Project Assistant.
Junior Research Fellow
Vacancies 05 Posts
Name of Project:
1. All India Coordinated Project genetic improvement of composite Willd Melia Funded by ICFRE.
2. Screening of parents [Or and forestry clonal hybridization for higher productivity in Eucalyptus funded by RSC- DCPPAI, Ministry of Inclusive.s, New Delhi
3. Diversity study of pteromalid parasitoids (Hymenoptera: Plerotnalidae) of Northern India with special emphasis on bioefficacy of some selected parasitoids funded by ICFRE.
4. Application of Bio-based Polytnerie Blends as Strength Additives for papermaking funded by ICFRE
Educational Qualification Details:
1. Essential Qualifications: First Class Post Graduate in M.Pharma
2. Desirable: Some Knowledge of handling the insects and computer operation including data processing.
Selection Procedure: Walk-in-interview
How to Apply: Walk-in-interview for the position of Junior Research Fellows (JRFs), Junior Project Fellows (JPFs), and Project Assistant (PA) as per detail is given below purely on contractual basis will be held on at 9.00 A.M. in the Board Room of FRI Main Building, P.O. New Forest. Forest Research Institute. Dehradun-248006.
Last Date- 30th September 2019
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!