Kindly Follow Us
Working as Junior Research Fellow at Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai
- August 14, 2018
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Vacancy – Junior Research Fellow
Vacancies 01 Post
Job Location Mumbai
Last Date to Apply 18/08/2018
Other Qualification Details:
1. Qualifications M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutical Chemistry). OR M.Tech (Pharmacy/ Pharmaceutical Chemistry), OR M.Sc. (Organic Chemistry)
2. Eligibility : Candidate shouldat have good knowledge of basic Organic Chemistry and Process Chemistry. He/she should be well-versed with chemical handling. synthesis and analytical techniques. The project involves optimization of reaction parameters for preparation of selected volatile oils and translating these reactions into continuous flow chemistry.
3. Salary: Rs.25,000/-PM+30%HRA.
Address For The Job
Institute of Chemical Technology Mumbai, Matunga, Mumbai – 400019.
The shortlisted candidates would be informed about the interview dates subsequently through email. Selection will be based on an interview conducted by a committee. The recommendation of the committee will be final.
How to Apply
1. The project fellow will be appointed initially for 6 months and the tenure may he extended based on performance, for the subsequent period. All appointments are terminated with end of the project. The fellow will register for PhD, as per ICT rules.
2. Interested candidates should send their applications including cover letter, Curriculum vitae by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please mention in the subject of email “Application for the post of Junior Research Fellow Project Name “Continuous Flow Process Development for the Synthesis or volatile oil”. The applications should reach before 18th August. 2018 along with cover letter, Curriculam vitae.
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!