Junior Research fellow
Project entitle : “To explore the neuroprotective mechanisms of BCG vaccine against animal models of Parkinson’s disease, Huntington’s disease and Tardive Dyskinesia“
Duration : 36 months
Remuneration : 26000/-
Qualification : M.Pharm/M.S (Pharmacology) with minimum 55% marks (equivalent grade), GPAT passed student will be preferred.
Location : Bathinda, Punjab
General Terms and Conditions:
• Interested candidates should send their applications as per application format available at mrsptu.ac.in along with self attested certifctaes/doucments/publications via registered post or by hand to Principal Investigator Dr. Puneet Kumar on or before 16th November, 2018.
• Tentative date of interview: within two weeks of application deadline.
• The position is purely temporary and is coterminous with the project.
• The PI has the discretion to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. The shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained.
• No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
• Bring all the original and copies of documents including CV containing qualification, experience, publications etc.
For technical information of the project, candidate may contact Principal Investigator at the following address/phone:
Dr. Puneet Kumar
Principal Investigator & Associate Professor
Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Technology
Maharaja Ranjit Singh Punjab Technical University (MRSPTU), Bathinda,
Contact No.: 91- 9876100692,
Last Date- 16th November 2018