Project Name :“DECIPHERING THE ROLE OF PSP94 AND CRISP FAMILY PROTEINS IN ION CHANNEL MODULATION” funded by SERB.
Job Title : Junior Research Fellow
No.of.Posts : 01
Duration : 1 year
Age Limit : 28 years
Stipend : Rs. 25,000/- + 30% HRA Per Month OR Rs. 12,000/- + 30% HRA Per Month
Essential Qualification :
Post Graduate Degree in Life Sciences / Bioinformatics /Pharmacology/ Chemistry / some other relevant Field of Biology using NET* eligibility or Graduate Degree in Professional Course with NET* eligibility or Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course.
Post graduate degree in Life Sciences / Bioinformatics / Pharmacology / Chemistry / some other pertinent area of Biology with no NET
Desirable : Great Understanding of protein structures, docking and community biology.
1. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD Candidates would be according to regulations.
2. Qualification/degree ought to be from a reputable Institution/University.
3. Mere fulfilling the crucial qualification/experience doesn’t guarantee for choice.
4. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
5. No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the interview joining this article.
6. Persons already in routine time scale support under some Government Department / Organizations aren’t eligible
Candidates should bring with them all of the applicable documents in original and a single set of attested photocopies of the exact same and one passport size recent color picture.
Venue- ICMR- National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health, Jehangir Merwanji Street, Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400012
You must be logged in to post a comment.