Kindly Follow Us
Working as Junior Research Fellow at National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management
- June 2, 2018
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
NIFTEM announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Pharma for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
Vacancies 01 Post
Salary Rs. 25,000/- Per Month
Experience 1 – 3 years
Job Location Sonepat
Last Date to Apply 13/06/2018
Other Qualification Details:
1. Essential qualification: Masters with 60% marks in the areas of Pharmacology & Toxicology (M.Pharm- Pharmacology/Toxicology/relevant sub disciplines) Candidates with experience in HPLC and laboratory animal handling & experimentation/prior work in these areas will be preferred.
2. Project Title: “Effect of thermal processing on proximate composition and antioxidant activity of Indian edible brown seaweed Sargassum wightii and development of nutraceuticals and functional food from it”
3. Age: Maximum 30 years for male and Maximum 35 years for female (relaxation for SC/ST/OBC as per Government rules).
National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management, Plot No. 97, Sector 56, HSIIDC Industrial Estate, Kundli, Sonipat, Haryana 131028
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply
1. Interested candidates are requested to appear for a walk in interview at NIFTEM DMR room on 14.06.2018 at 10.30 am. T
2. The candidates should report and register their names at NIFTEM reception at 10.00 AM on 14.06.2018.
3. No TA/DA shall be paid and no separate call letters will be sent for attending the interview. The application should be submitted in the given format (Annexure l) in soft copy (PDF format) to email@example.com latest by 13.06.2018 by 05.00 pm. Candidates can also directly appear for the interview on the specified date, time and venue.
4. Candidates should bring filled in application form in duplicate. The attested copies of the certificates and testimonials should also be attached with the application form. Original certificates should be produced for verification at the time of interview. Candidates are advised to keep visiting NIFTEM website for any change in date/time of the walk in interview; no separate letters/communication will be issued, if date/time changes.
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!