Working as Junior Research Fellow at National Institute of Immunology (NII)
- August 2, 2018
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Applications are invited for the position of Junior Research Fellow (Project) for the following time -bound sponsored project as per the details given below:
Designation : Junior Research Fellow (Project) – One Post
Title: “Consortia for Research Platform (CRP) in ‘Bioinformatician in selected crops for nutritional security” funded by ICAR
Principal Investigator: Dr. Anil K. Suri Professor of Eminence firstname.lastname@example.org
Consolidated Remuneration per month: Rs. 25,000/- per month plus 30% HRA (As per funding agency norms)
Eligibility Criteria: M.Sc/M.Tech/M.Pharm in Life Sciences. The incumbent should have qualified any ‘National Level Examination
Job description & Desired Knowledge : Candidates should have experience in establishing cell lines from tissues biopsy, Immunohistochemistry, Real Time PCR, Western Blotting
General Terms & Conditions:
1. The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
2. No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
3. Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, if called for.
5. Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees.
Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise and list of publications.
6. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
HOW TO APPLY: Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN BELOW, through e -mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., e-mail id, fax numbers, telephone numbers. Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview and they required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/ – drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/STPH and Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees) subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: 06.08.2018