Kindly Follow Us
Working as Junior Research Fellow at National Institute of Technology (NIT), Rourkela
- August 18, 2018
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Junior Research Fellow
Vacancies 02 Posts
Salary Rs. 25,000 – Rs. 28,000/- Per Month
Experience 1 – 3 years
Other Qualification Details:
1. Job Description: To carry out research and development work related to Tissue Engineering
2. Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship: Rs. 25,000 /- per month (1st & 2nd year) Rs. 28,000 /- per month (3rd year)
3. Essential Qualifications and experience: M. Tech/M.E.(after B. Tech/B. E) in Biomedical/ Biotechnology/Chemical/Mechanical/Ceramics/Polymer Engineering with 60% marks or 6.5/10 CGPA at both B.E./B. Tech and M. E./M. Tech Levels/ M. Pharm (after B. Pharm) with same CGPA and % Marks may also be considered. (Or) B. Tech/B. E. in Biomedical/Biotechnology/Mechanical/ Chemical/Ceramics with a valid GATE score and CGPA above 7.0/10 or marks above 65 % (Or) M.B.B.S above 60% or grades above 6.5/10
4. Desirable Qualifications / Experiences: Candidates with research experience in tissue engineering, biomaterials, biomechanics, Stem cells, cryopreservation, cell and molecular biology, in vivo study will be given preference.
Address For The Job
Department of Biotechnology & Medical Engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Rourkela-769 008.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply
1. Eligible persons may apply in the prescribed format (available in the Institute Website) affixed with colour photographs to be submitted in duplicate along with photo copies of relevant certificates, grade / mark sheets, publications etc., to Asst. Registrar, SRICCE, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela, Odisha – 769 008 on or before 18/09/2018. The cover should be super-scribed clearly the post applied for & Name of the Project. Shortlisted candidates will be informed for the date of interview.
2. Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee invitation to the interview. Candidates will be short listed based on merit and need of the project.
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!