Kindly Follow Us
Working as Junior Research Fellow at NIFTEM, Sonipat
- July 24, 2019
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
NIFTEM announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Post Graduate, M.Pharma for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
Junior Research Fellow
Vacancies 01 Post
Salary Rs. 25,000/-Per Month
1. Title of the Project: “Effect of thermal processing on proximate composition and antioxidant activity of Indian edible brown seaweed Sargassum wightii and development of nutraceuticals and functional food from it”
2. Essential qualification: Master’s degree with 60% marks in the areas of Biochemistry/Food Technology/Food Science/Food Science & Technology/ Biotechnology/ Veterinary Pharmacology & Toxicology/Veterinary Pathology/Pharmacy (Only M.Pharm.- Pharmacology/Toxicology). Only candidates having Master’s degree certificate (PDC) on or before interview date shall apply.
3. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Age: 30 Yrs
Selection Procedure: Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply
1. Interested candidates are requested to appear for a walk in interview at NIFTEM DMR room on 02.08.2019 at 10.30 am.
2. The candidates should report and register their names at NIFTEM reception at 10.00 AM on 02.08.2019. No TA/DA shall be paid and no separate call letters will be sent for attending interview.
3. It is advised that advanced application shall be submitted in the given format (Annexure I – can also be downloaded from NIFTEM website – current opening section) in soft copy (PDF format) to email@example.com latest by 01.08.2019 by 11.00 am.
4. Candidates can also directly appear for the interview on the specified date, time and venue.
5. Candidates should bring filled in application form in duplicate at the time of interview.
6. The self attested copies of the certificates and testimonials should also be attached with the application form.
7. Original certificates should be produced for verification at the time of interview.
8. Candidates are advised to keep visiting NIFTEM website for any change in date/time of the walk in interview; no separate letters/communication will be issued, if date/time changes.
9. Decision of the NIFTEM administration with respect to selection/all matters shall be final and binding.
Walk in Date- 02nd August 2019
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!