NIPER Ahmedabad announces job vacancy for various project staff posts for project titled “Aptamer targeted dendronized polymeric nanoparticles to deliver Anti-miRNA for treatment of Triple Negative Breast Cancer” for project funded by Department of Science and Technology (DST) –Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), in reference to Advt. No: NIPER-A/JRF/2019/08 on a temporary basis
Post Name: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Minimum Salary- 25000
Qualification: M.S. (Pharm.) (Pharmaceutics/Biotechnology/ Pharmacology); M.Pharm.(Pharmaceutics/ Formulations); M.Tech. (Pharm.) (Biotechnology); M.Tech. (Biomedical Engineering/Biotechnology/Chemical Engineering).
Pay Scale: Rs. 25,000+20% HRA per month
Experience Requirements: Work experience in Handling cancer cell lines, Western blot analysis, Gel electrophoresis, SDS-PAGE, qRT-PCR, siRNA/miRNA transfection. Desirable experience: Flow cytometry, Confocal microscopy, Aptamer.
NOTE:NET/GATE/GPAT qualified candidates will be given preference
Job Responsibilities: The selected candidate will work on project objectives not limited to:
- Polymer bioconjugation
- Formulation development and characterization of siRNA/micro RNA loaded polymeric nanoparticles
- Evaluation of cellular binding, endosomal escape tendency
- Stability, Cytotoxicity assay and transfection studies
- Evaluation of gene silencing and anticancer activity
- Evaluation of Pharmacodynamics, Organ toxicity
How to Apply: Interested candidates should send their applications strictly in the attached application format via email to Registrar, NIPER-A(firstname.lastname@example.org)with a copy to PI at Email: Dr. Rakesh K. Tekade (email@example.com). Please write “Application for JRF-RT2” in the subject line of the email. The shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email.
- Original certificates and self-attested copies of all certificates need to be presented before the interview for verification.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification of candidature.
- Application should be strictly according to the attached format.
- Application Deadline is 20th April, 2019
- Tentative date of interview: 26th April 2019.
Address: Palaj, Opposite Air Force Station, ndia, Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382355
Last Date: 20th April 2019