Kindly Follow Us
Working as Junior Research Fellow at NIPER, SAS NAGAR
- August 22, 2019
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
NIPER announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Pharma for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
Junior Research Fellow
Vacancies 02 Posts
A. Post No.01: Project titled “C-N coordination bonds in Azines: Synthesis, structure and electronic structure analysis” sponsored by Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi [GP-425].
1. Essential qualifications: M. Pharm/M.S. Pharm in medicinal chemistry.
2. Desirable: Experience in synthesis and/or molecular modeling.
3. Fellowship: Rs.31,000/-p.m.
4. Tenure of the Post: The above position is purely temporary initially for a period of two years and extendable for a period of 06 more months based on the satisfactory performance of the candidate
B. Post No.02: Project titled “Reactive metabolites from drugs: Generation and impact prediction by bioinformatics and computational biophysical chemistry” sponsored by Department of Biotechnology, New Delhi [GP-438].
1. Essential qualifications: M. Pharm./M.S. Pharm. in medicinal chemistry.
2. Desirable: Experience in molecular modeling.
3. Fellowship: Rs.31,000/-p.m.
4. Tenure of the Post: The above position is purely temporary initially for a period of one and half (1 ½) years.
Age: 35 Years.
Venue: National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Sector – 67, SAS NAGAR – 160062, Punjab
Selection Procedure: Walk In Interview
How to Apply
1. The walk-in-interviews will be held on 23-08-2019 (Friday) from 2.30PM onwards in the in Room No. B-108, Block –B, Department of Medicinal Chemistry, NIPER, S.A.S. Nagar. The candidates are advised to report at the venue by 2.00 pm.
2. Only eligible Indian nationals should appear for the interviews along with the application form to be downloaded from Institute’s website .
3. The candidate(s) who fulfill the eligibility criteria should bring the application on the prescribed application form along with attested copies of testimonials / degrees / certificates etc. in support of the averments made in the qualification, experience and other columns in the application form along with latest passport size photograph and prescribed fee, as mentioned below, in the shape of Demand Draft favouring Director, NIPER payable at S.A.S. Nagar/Chandigarh. i. Application fee for Unreserved and OBC category: Rs.100/- ii. Application fee for SC/ST/PWD/female candidate: NIL
4. Candidates shall have to produce original testimonials at the time of interview, failing which the interview will not be allowed. The original certificates / degree etc of the candidate(s) are subject to verification before joining, in case of selection.
5. Candidates with incomplete application or without relevant supporting enclosures (i.e. self attested copies of degree / certificates / marks sheets / experience certificate / reprint of important publications, without photographs, signatures and prescribed fee) will not be interviewed.
6. Age relaxation / reservation policy for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen/PWD etc will be as per the Government of India and Institute rules. The candidates are required to attach valid proof for claiming relaxation as per the guidelines prescribed by the Government of India from time to time.
7. In exceptionally meritorious cases or under special circumstances, the eligibility requirements of age, educational qualification and experience for the post may be relaxed by the competent authority.
8. The process of selection may include presentation / seminar / written test / interview or any other process as decided by the competent authority.
9. The Institute reserves the right to withdraw advertised post at any time without assigning any reason. Institute also reserves the right to fill or not to fill post and its decision in this regard shall be final.
10. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Walk-in-Interviews.
Walk in Date- 23rd August 2019
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!