Junior Research Fellow
Vacancy 1 Posts
Salary Range Rs.25000- Rs.28000 Per Month
Age Limit The upper age limit is 28 years at the time of appointment.
Essential Qualification :
1. Title of the project: Molecular mechanism of designated ferrocene scaffold appended with organostannyl benzoates for anticancer activity.
2. Work component: Design and synthesis of organoiron/organotin complexes, Characterization by IR, 1 H, 13C, 119Sn NMR, ESI-MS, SCXRD and PXRD, UV-Vis, fluorescence and CV techniques. Biological part of the work will be conducted at the participating institute, Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics, Hyderabad.
3. Essential qualifications: M. Sc. (Chemistry); M. Pharm (Pharmaceutical Sciences); or equivalent degree with a minimum of 60% aggregate score (6.5 grade points on a scale of 10). For SC/ST category, the candidate must have secured a minimum of 55% aggregate score (6.0 grade points on a scale of 10) in masters’ degree. In addition, the candidate must have qualified CSIR-UGC National Eligibility Test JRF-NET including LS/ Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)/ Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT)/ Joint Admission Test (JAM), Biotechnology Eligibility Test (BET)/ Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST).
4. Fellowship: Rs. 25,000/- month (plus HRA) for 1st and 2nd Years, and Rs.28,000/-month (plus HRA) for 3rd Year, shall be applicable only if candidates(s) met educational qualification and eligibility criteria as per DST OM No. SR/S9/Z-09/2012 dated 21.10.2014.
5. Duration: Three years or up to the termination of project, subject to annual performance review.
Selection Procedure: Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. The date and time of interview will be intimated via email or phone
Job Address: Prof. T. S. Basu Baul, Principal Investigator, Department of Chemistry, North-Eastern Hill University, NEHU Permanent Campus, Shillong 793022
Last Date : 2019-01-15