Kindly Follow Us
Working as Junior Research Fellow at Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB)
- July 27, 2018
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Junior Research Fellow
Vacancies 01 Post
Salary Rs. 12,000 – Rs. 25,000/- Per Month
Job Location Thiruvananthapuram
Last Date to Apply 10/08/2018
Other Qualification Details:
1. ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS: Candidates with a Master’s Degree in Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry are eligible to apply. Applicants should have a minimum of 70% marks in their Master’s Degree. The candidates with M.Pharm/ M.Tech Degree in Biotechnology or related Life Sciences area are also eligible to apply.
2. DESIRABLE QUALIFICATIONS: Qualification in National Eligibility Test (CSIR-UGC/ICMR/DBT – NET/GATE etc).
3. EMOLUMENTS: 25,000 + 16% HRA per month for M.Sc. Degree holders who have qualified at NET/GATE (with valid certificate) or Post Graduates in Professional Degree course qualified candidates. M.Sc. degree holders who do not have NET/GATE certification will be eligible for 12,000/- + 16% HRA per month.
4. DURATION: The project will be active for 3 years but the initial appointment will be given for 1 year and further extension will be based on the performance.
Age: Below 28 years as on 10th August, 2018. Age relaxation will be given as per Govt. of India norms.
Address For The Job
Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB), Thycaud Post, Poojappura, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 014 Kerala, India
Only those fulfilling the above criteria need apply and will be called for interview. In the event of more than 10 candidates being short-listed by screening the applications, a written test will be conducted before the selection interview and only those who are successful in the written test will be interviewed.
How to Apply
1. Envelopes must be superscripted with abbreviated title of the project, advertisement number and job title. Selection to the position will not entitle the candidate to any future positions at RGCB (permanent or otherwise). As with all project positions at RGCB, the position will be co terminus with end of the project.
2. Suitably qualified candidates may send applications in the prescribed format (Download here) with a photograph, a copy of full resume indicating the percentage of Marks obtained and attested photocopies of credentials & experience to reach the undersigned on or before 10th August, 2018.
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!