Kindly Follow Us
Working as Junior Research Fellow at Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati
- August 2, 2019
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
1. Project: “Development of solid state fermentative production of chitosanase from crustacean waste and its application as an organic manure”
2. Post: Junior Research Fellow – Rs. 25,000/-+ 10% HRA PM as per DST guidelines
3. Duration: 1 year (This position is purely temporary. The appointment will be on contract basis for a period of one year initially and on satisfactory performance extendable to another year)
4. Eligibility: Post Graduate Degree in Life Sciences(Microbiology/Biochemistry/Biotechnology), Post Graduate Degree in Professional courses(M.Tech in Life Sciences/ Chemical Engineering, M.Pharm etc.), with NET/GATE or Non —NET-qualified candidates with the above PG degree can also apply; who will be paid as per DST guidelines.
5. Desired experience: Candidate with the experience in Microbiological Techniques and handling Fermentations will be given preference.
Age: 30 years
Address: Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Near West Railway Station, SVU Staff Colony, Padmavathi Nagar, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh 517502
Selection Procedure: 1. Interview
How to Apply: Candidates must submit their resume/ CV with a set of self-attested photocopies of all educational/ experience related certificates/ marks sheet with two passport size photograph. CV should reach the undersigned on or before 5th August 2019 by e-mail and post. Only Shortlisted candidates will be notified through email/call letter and also invited to attend the interview. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!