Age: Maximum 35 Years as on date of advertisement
Address For The Job
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research – Ahmedabad Palaj, Opp. Air force Station Head Quarters, Gandhinagar – 382355, Gujarat, India
1. Incomplete application or without relevant supporting enclosures (self attested copies of degrees / certificates / marks sheets / experience certificates / Document certifying date of birth, reprint of important publications etc.) will be out-rightly rejected.
2. Candidates shall have to produce original testimonials at the time of interview, failing which they may not be allowed to appear in interview.
3. The names, addresses and occupations of three referees must be given in the application form and they should be familiar with your recent work and at least one of them should be your superior. The nature of past and present duties is required to be mentioned in detail.
4. Request for change of mailing address or e-mail address during the process of recruitment will not be entertained under any circumstances.
5. If a candidate is not found suitable for the post for which he/she has applied, his/her candidature may be considered by the competent authority for a lower position.
6. All appointments are purely contractual and temporary in nature and same is renewable depending upon the performance and sole discretion of the management. The candidate will have no right to claim for his/her regularization of the post.
7. No interim enquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
8. Director has the discretion to relax eligibility for exceptional candidates.
9. Candidates of only Indian nationality can apply for these posts.
10. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
11. Moreover, guidelines relating to recruitment rules shall be followed as per NIPER Act, 1998 and as amended from time to time.
12. CANVASSING IN ANY FORM MAY LEAD TO CANCELLATION OF CANDIDATURE.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply
Last date of application is April 24, 2018. [ Advt. No. NIPER-A/01 (A&B)/04/2018 ]