Kindly Follow Us
Working as Laboratory Assistant & Junior Technical Assistant at NIPER Raebareli
- May 10, 2018
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
NIPER Raebareli announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Pharma for the position of Laboratory Assistant & Junior Technical Assistant.
Vacancy – Laboratory Assistant
Vacancies 04 Posts
Vacancy – Junior Technical Assistant
Vacancies 04 Posts
Other Qualification Details:
Qualification(s): B. Pharm. with 55% marks or equivalent grade.
Experience: 3 years in University/Research Institutes Laboratory.
Job Location- Rae Bareli
Age: 40 years
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) Raebareli Campus, Shree Bhawani Paper Mill Road, ITI Compound, Raebareli – 229 010.
1. Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizen. Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for interview.
2. Eligible candidates must bring with them a duly filled application form (which can be downloaded from website) along with all original documents as well as self attested copies of certificates of examinations starting from matriculation, date of birth, caste certificate (in case of SC/ST/OBC), experience certificate, if any and recent passport size photograph etc, otherwise they will not be entertained.
3. Application form may be downloaded from Institute website: www.niperraebareli.edu.in. Incomplete application or without relevant supporting enclosures (attested copies of degrees / certificates / marks sheets / experience certificates / document certifying date of birth, reprint of important publications etc.) will be out-rightly rejected.
4. Age relaxations shall be permissible to reserved category candidates as per extant rules of the Government of India. The date for determination of age, qualification and experience shall be the date of interview.
Selection will be based on Written test / Typing Test and Interview
How to Apply
1. Date: – June 18, 2018 (Monday) (Depending upon the number of candidates, the interview may be continued for the subsequent day also, therefore candidates are requested to make their own arrangements accordingly).
2. Time: – Candidates should report at 08:30 AM. Candidates reporting after 10:00 AM will not be considered.
3. Venue: – National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) Raebareli Campus, Shree Bhawani Paper Mill Road, ITI Compound, Raebareli – 229 010.
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!