Kindly Follow Us
Working as Manager at Bureau of Pharma PSUs of India
- April 30, 2018
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Bureau of Pharma PSUs of India announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Pharma for the position of Manager.
Vacancy 1 Manager
Qualification – B.Pharma
Vacancies – 01 Post
Salary Rs. – 45,000/- Per Month
Experience – 5 years
Job Location – New Delhi
Last Date to Apply – 11/05/2018
Other Qualification Details:
1 .Post & Consolidated Remuneration: Manager (Veterinary) – Rs. 45,000/-2. Minimum Qualification: B.V.Sc. (Bachelor of Veterinary Sciences)/B.Pharma./B.Sc.3. Experience in the relevant functional: 05 years in Purchase/Sales of Veterinary Drugs
4. Job Description:
- Responsible for market research of veterinary drugs or portfolio management of all veterinary drugs.
- Responsible for procurement of all veterinary drugs.
- Responsible for generating veterinary drugs requirements
- Determining specifications of all veterinary drugs.
- Responsible for developing marketing strategies related to veterinary drugs.
- Co-ordinate with cross-functional teams to develop detailed business plans including acquisition analyses, strategy development assessment, roll out communication strategy.
- Collates and ensures proper documentation within the tendering and contract process for veterinary drugs.
- Acts as a liaison between BPPI and potential suppliers to ensure that all queries are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Prepare, maintain, and review purchasing files, reports and price lists.
- Responsible for timely availability of all veterinary drugs and all processes undergone for the same
Age: 50 Years
General Terms and Conditions
1. The applicant must ensure that he/she possesses the required qualification and experience.Applicants already worked in a similar position shall have preference.BPPI has the right to reject the entire selection process/advertisement at any stage and the decision of BPPI shall be final in this regard.BPPI reserves the right to raise/modify the eligibility criteria of the minimum educational qualification and/or minimum work experience. Mere fulfilling the eligibility criteria shall not confer any right to be considered for selection against the respective position
2. Appointment will be on whole time contractual basis on the following terms & conditions. a) He/She will be entitled to consolidated remuneration and reimbursement of mobile phone/telephone charges as per rules. b) He/She will be entitled to leaves as per BPPI rules. c) BPPI reserves the right to revise the terms & conditions during the tenure of the contract. d) The contractual appointment will not confer any right or entitlement for claiming absorption against any regular post in BPPI, in future.
3. Initially contractual appointment will be for one year with three months’ probation period. Following satisfactory performance after completion of three months’ probation period, the employee contract will be extend for the rest of nine months.
CEO, BPPI at BUREAU OF PHARMA PSUs OF INDIA (BPPI), E-1, 8th Floor, Videocon Tower, Jhandewalan Extn., New Delhi – 110055,
Shortlisted candidates shall be called for interviews.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may send their applications to CEO, BPPI at BUREAU OF PHARMA PSUs OF INDIA (BPPI), E-1, 8th Floor, Videocon Tower, Jhandewalan Extn., New Delhi – 110055, through registered post/courier by 11.05.2018 (Till 05:00 PM). For detailed terms and conditions visit at our website: janaushadhi.gov.in
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!