Post Name Pharmaceutical Assistant
No of Posts 1 Post
Salary Rs. 17,875/-Per Month
1. Institute proposes to conduct a walk-in-interview for the selection of Pharmaceutical Assistant (for a period of eleven months) in NITC Health Centre on contract basis.
2. Interested candidates with the specified qualifications can report for the interview at their own expenses in the office of National Institute of Technology Calicut as per the schedule given below with all the certificates and portfolios in original and a set of photocopy.
3. No TA/DA will be paid. Due consideration will be given to SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PH candidates on production of valid original certificates from the competent authority. OBC candidates must furnish the OBC Certificate (inclusing non – creamy-layer status) issued by a competent authority.
4. Position: Pharmaceutical Assistant (01)
5. Qualification: (i) 10+2 in science (PCB/PCM) subjects from recognized Board or University (ii) 2 Years Diploma with First class from an Institute recognized by the pharmacy council of India with minimum two years’ experience in any recognized hospital or pharmacy Or Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy (B. Pharma.) (iii) Registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1984
6. Consolidated Pay: Rs.17,875/-
Walk in Address: National Institute of Technology Calicut, Calicut Mukkam Road, Kattangal, Kerala 673601
Selection Procedure: Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply : Date and Time of Interview: 12.03.2020, 9.30 AM
Walk in date: 12th March 202