Kindly Follow Us
Working as Pharmacist (03) at Tata Memorial Centre, Varanasi
- October 23, 2019
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Tata Memorial Centre announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Pharma for the position of Pharmacist.
Vacancies 03 Posts
Qualification & Experience:
i) B. Pharmacy
ii) Registration with State Pharmacy Council with duly allotted Registration Number is mandatory.
]iii) Experience of working on computerized system desirable. Candidate should be prepared to work in shift duties, including night shift.
Maximum Age Limit (on the date of interview): 30 years
4. Consolidated Salary (Rs.): Rs. 18,000/- to Rs. 25,000/- per month (commensurate with the qualification and experience)
5. The appointment is initially for a period of one year only and extendable, if required.
Age: 30 years
Selection Procedure: Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply
1. Interested candidates may contact HomiBhabha Cancer Hospital, Ghanti Mill Road, Lahartara, Old Loco Colony, Shivpurwa, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh-221002 with Bio-Data, recent passport size photograph, copy of Pan card, Aadhar Card, original educational certificates and sets of attested copies of all certificates.
2. Walk In Interview For The Position Of Pharmacist (On Contract Basis Through Third Party Payroll) On 30th October’2019 Between 09:30 A.m. & 11:30 A.m.
3. Venue: Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital,ghanti Mill Road, Lahartara, Old Loco Colony, Shivpurwa, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh-221002,
Last Date: 30th October, 2019
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!