Kindly Follow Us
Working as Pharmacist (45 Post) at Kerala Public Service Commission
- December 16, 2019
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Applications are invited online only from qualified candidates for selection to the under mentioned post in Kerala Government Service. Applications must be submitted online only through the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission after “ONE TIME REGISTRATION”.
Name of Post: Pharmacist Grade – II
Number of Vacancy: 45+8 Posts
Scale of Pay: Rs.22,200-48000/-
1. A pass in PDC/Plus Two/VHSE (all in Science stream) froma recognized Board or University.
2. A pass in D.Pharm from a recognized Institution
3. Registration with Kerala State Pharmacy Council.
Note: Science stream means candidates who have studied Physics,Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics.
Mode of submitting Application:-
- Candidates must register as per “ONE TIME REGISTRATION” with the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in‘ before applying for the post.
- Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective post in the Notification Link to apply for the post.
- The Photograph uploaded in the profile should be one taken after 31.12.2010. Name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed legibly at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading.
- There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs.
- No application fee is required.
- Candidates shall take a printout of the application by clicking the link Registration Card in their profile. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password.
- Before the final submission of the application, candidates must ensure correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application once submitted is received as provisional and the details cannot be deleted or altered after submission. The applications submitted not in accordance with the conditions stipulated in the notification will be summarily rejected in due course of processing.Documents to prove qualification, age, Community etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
Last Date: 15th January 2020
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!