MCC has issued a notification for the filling up positions of Pharmacist and Assistant Pharmacist Vacancies. There are a total of 2 vacancies.
Apply for Pharmacist and Assistant Pharmacist Vacancies
The total number of govt jobs available in the respective specialties are:
Assistant Pharmacist – 1
Pharmacist- B Pharm
Assistant Pharmacist -D Pharm
Not Exceeding 35 years
Assistant Pharmacist -Rs. 12,000/-pm
How to apply
Interested candidates may appear for a walk in the interview between 10 am and 11 am on 28 September 2018 at Malabar Cancer Centre, Thalassery, with original and self-attested copies of certificates (for Proving Age, Qualification, Mark List, Photo ID Proof, and Experiences etc.).
Instruction and Guidelines :-
1. Candidates should appear for a Walk-in-Interview on 28-09-2018, between 10am and 11am.
2. Candidates will mark their attendance between 9am and 11am. Late comers will not be entertained.
3. Candidates without copy of certificates showing age, qualification and experience will not be considered eligible for further recruitment procedures.
4. Candidates will have to undergo a written/practical test (for 15 marks) and eligible candidates will only be allowed to appear for Selection Interview (10 marks.
5. Selection will be based on qualification and experience and performance in the written test and interview. Claims in respect of Qualifications, Experience, etc. should be supported by copies of relevant documents; Candidates should produce the originals at the time of interview.
6. No TA/DA will be paid for the Interview/Written test.
7. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification. Candidates are advised to desist from such unholy practices.
8. Age will be calculated as on 1st January of the year. ie 01-01-2018.
9. The Director-MCC will hold the right to reject any application without any information.
Walk-in-Interview Date- September 28, 2018
Mode of Selection- Selection will be made based on an interview.