Educational Qualifications: Pharmacist holding Degree/Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized institute
Age Limit : Candidates should not be more than 35 years. Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-SM as per rules.
Remuneration: Contract Para Medic will be paid Rs.28,000/- per month.
1. Candidates will be allowed to appear for Walk-in interview only after due verification of their original testimonials which will be done prior to the interview at the venue.
2. The short listed candidates will be considered for engagement on a fixed term Contract basis, subject to their Medical fitness, cost of which have to be borne by the candidate, prescribed for theposition.
3. The applicant / candidates must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria, as on 1st August, 2019, and that the particulars furnished by them in the Application Form are correct in all respects. At any stage of the Selection Process or thereafter, if the particulars provided by the candidates in the Application or testimonials supplied are found incorrect / false, or not meeting with the eligibility requirements prescribed for the post, the candidature is liable to be rejected and, if appointed, services terminated, without giving any notice or reasons therefore.
4. Applicants serving in Govt./Semi-Govt./Public Sector Undertakings should apply through proper channel. (NOC must be submitted along with the application).
5. The Management reserves the right to modify/change the conditions/requirement/number of posts, based on the actual need, at any point of time in future.
6. The position is based at Bengaluru. Company does not provide any accommodation and transportation. Selected candidates will have to arrange their accommodation / transportation, at their own cost.
7. Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidate or bringing political or other outside influence, with regard to their engagement / selection shall be considered a DISQUALIFICATION.
Walk in Date : 23rd September 2019
Walk in Venue : Office of Sr.Manager-Personnel, Air India Ltd., HAL Service Complex, Old Airport Road, Vimanpura, Bengaluru-560 017.
How to Apply: Applicants meeting the eligibility criteria as mentioned above are required to download and fill up the application form available with this advertisement. Candidates are required to appear for WALK-IN interview on the specified date, time and venue mentioned above with all original Certificates/Testimonials as mentioned below:-
A. Proof of Date of Birth (10th class pass certificate)
B. Educational Qualification
C. Caste Certificate (Only for SC/ST/OBCcandidates)/EWS Certificate
D.Experience Certificate/s, if any
E. Two recent Passport size photograph
F. Discharge Certificate for Ex-SM
Candidates are required to bring all Original Certificates along with them at the time of appearing for the Walk-in-Interview, and the same will be returned after verification. Candidates would also be required to furnish self-attested copies of all certificates/ testimonials as mentioned above along with Application Form.
Candidates are also advised to bring an A/c Payee Demand Draft for an amount of Rs. 500/- in favour of “Air India Ltd.”, payable at Chennai, as non- refundable application Fee (Not applicable for SC/ST/Ex-SM candidates). Please mention your Full Name, contact number and Post applied on the reverse of the Demand Draft.