Vacancies: 02 Posts
Job Location: Panchkula
Age Limit: 18 – 38 years
1. Dispensing of medicines to Patients
2. Correction of prescription error if any by confirming with the consultants
3. Consult with doctor regarding substitutions
4. Giving daily report regarding daily cash sale to the admin. and provide various report on demand.
5. Proper handling of cash received by ensuring proper taking over and handing over in every shift to avoid shortage/excess and depositing it to accounts on daily basis
6. Maintenance of overall pharmacy
7. Keeping drugs in proper place and at proper temp.(conditions)
8. Keeping pharmacy stock upto date through regular stock checks
9. Giving information regarding shortage items and new items prescribed by doctors to the purchase department.
10. Continuous efforts towards increasing the OP Pharmacy sale by ensuring maximum availability of drugs and good customer relations.
Desired Candidate Profile
Refer to job description mentioned above. Candidate should be registered with Punjab Pharmacy Council. Work timings 10 am to 8 pm, Monday to Saturday.
Apply at – Official Notification