Kindly Follow Us
Working as Pharmacist at BARC Hospital, Mumbai
- January 28, 2019
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Vacancies: 1 Post
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
- HSC(10+2) + two years Diploma in Pharmacy + 3 months training in pharmacy + valid registration as a Pharmacist with Central or State Pharmacy Council
Pay Scale (Salary): Rs 16720 plus DA (prerevised) admissible to Pharmacist A
Age Limit: Not exceeding 50 Years (For reserved category refer website)
How To Apply:
- Applicants are requested to read the instructions carefully before applying.
- For detailed description of education qualification, experience, other eligibility criteria and general information please visit website/pdf.
- Walk-in-interview on 31st January 2019 at 1030 hrs
- Forms will be issued from 0800 hrs on the same day and will not be issued after 1000 hrs. Venue – Conference Room No.2, Ground floor, BARC Hospital, Anushakti Nagar, Mumbai 400 094
- Candidates may collect blank application forms from DA Office Ist floor, Administrative building, BARC Hospital
Date of walk-in-interview: 31.1.2019
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!