Kindly Follow Us
Working as Pharmacist at Bhilai Steel Plant, Bhilai
- October 4, 2019
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
SAIL announced Job notification for B.Pharm candidates for the position of Pharmacist.
Vacancies 07 Posts
Essential Qualification Details: Degree in Pharmacy Or 10+2/Intermediate in science with Diploma in Pharmacy of minimum 02 years duration and Registration with Indian/State Pharmacy Council with 50% aggregate marks for General/OBC/EWS candidates and 40% aggregate marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates with 01 year post qualification experience as Pharmacist as on the closing date for receipt of application.
1. Candidate must be an Indian national possessing requisite qualification from an Institute recognised by State Govt. /Central Govt.Candidates not fulfilling the required criteria need not apply. All certificates of eligibility will be verified at the time of Skill Test/ Physical Ability Test(PAT) & Driving Test only and any candidate failing to produce the same will not be allowed in the same. Therefore, candidates must ensure their eligibility before submission of application
2. The term departmental candidates means those candidates who are currently working with SAIL as permanent employees and not wards of SAIL employees.No traveling expense would be payable to candidates called for online test and pre-employment medical examination. Travelling expense to the extent of sleeper class rail fare for the shortest route will be reimbursed only to SC/ST/PwD candidates on production of proof of journey performed by the candidates appearing for Skill Test/ Physical Ability Test(PAT) & Driving Test.
3. Ex Serviceman candidate is required to produce civil equivalence certificate of his/her qualification from the competent authority at the time of Skill Test/ Physical Ability Test(PAT) & Driving Test.The vacancies shown are provisional and liable to be increased or decreased or may be reduced to nil; in which case Bhilai Steel Plant is not liable to compensate the applicant for the consequential damages.
1. Online test- Provisionally eligible candidates will be required to appear for objective type Online test at any of the centres decided by the Management. The minimum qualifying marks in the online test for unreserved posts will be determined based on 50 percentile score. For SC/ST/OBC (Non creamy layer)/ PwD candidates the qualifying marks will be 40 percentile score. The qualifying marks will be calculated separately for each Trade/ Discipline.
2. Skill Test– From among those who qualify in the Online test, candidates will be shortlisted for Skill Test in the ratio of 1:3 for each trade/discipline, category wise in order of merit. Except for the candidates for the post of Fireman cum Fire Engine Driver (Trainee) and Sub Fire Station Officer(Trainee)
3. Physical Ability Test(PAT) & Driving Test- From among those who qualify in the Online test, candidates will be shortlisted for Physical Ability Test(PAT) & Driving Test in the ratio of 1:3 for the post of Fireman cum Fire Engine Driver (Trainee) and Sub Fire Station Officer(Trainee) category wise in order of merit. The Skill Test/ Physical Ability Test(PAT) & Driving Test may be held at a short notice
4. The Skill Test/ Physical Ability Test(PAT) & Driving Test may be held at a short notice for which call letters will be uploaded on SAIL website and candidates will be intimated for the same through their email. No other communication will be sent to the candidates for this purpose.
5. For final selection, merit list will be prepared in descending order separately for each trade/discipline & category on the basis of total marks obtained in the online test by the candidates who qualify in Skill Test/Physical Ability Test(PAT) & Driving Test.
How to Apply
1. Closing date of receipt of online application : 15.11.19 . Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through SAIL’s website: www.sail.co.in at ‘Careers’ link. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Before applying the candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility norms. Their registration will be provisional as their eligibility will be verified only at the time of Skill Test/ Physical Ability Test(PAT) & Driving Test.
2. Mere issue of admit card for Online test will not imply acceptance of candidature. Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or even on joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria at any stage or if candidate fails to produce valid documentary proof in support of his/her eligibility. BSP reserves the right to reject the applications and no communication in this regard will be made with the applicant.
1 Closing date of receipt of online application : 15.11.19
2 Last date of feeding of payment details : 16.11.19
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!