Post Name: Pharmacist
No of Posts 2 Posts
Educational Qualification: B. Pharm/ D. Pharm from recognised University & registration with Maharashtra State Pharmacy Council.
Age: Up to 40 Years
Salary Rs. 19,360/-Per Month
Important Instructions: 1. The decision of CEO/Cantonment Board, Deolali in all matters relating to acceptance or rejection of an application, eligibility / suitability of a candidate shall be final and binding for all the candidates.
2. The candidates should have a valid email ID and a working mobile number for applying for the Demonstration Test. The applicants are advised not to change the email ID or Mobile number during the process of engagement. They are also advised not to give mobile number / email Id of any unknown person to avoid any complication.
3. After the Demonstration Test details regarding marks obtained by each candidate will be put up on the website of the Cantonment Board, Deolali.
Address: Office of the Cantonment Board, Cannaught Road, Deolali Camp, Tal and Dist. Nashik, Maharashtra 42240
Selection Procedure: After considering the merit list, the shortlisted candidates will be called for verification / scrutiny of documents and for Demonstration Test. The following original Documents/certificates and one set of self-attested copies along with hard copy of print out of online application are to be produced at that time:-
2. After the Demonstration Test details regarding marks obtained by each candidate will be put up on the website of the Cantonment Board, Deolali.
How to Apply: The applicant can apply through Online only. No application will be entertained after closing date. Administration wili not be responsible for any server failure
2. Admit-Card / Call letter for Demonstration Test: -Applications will be scrutinized and only eligible candidates would be intimated online at website/portal www.canttboardrecruit.org about the date, time and venue for conduct of
Demonstration Test. Further, the admit card will be generated online for eligible Candidates, which can be downloaded by the candidates.
3. Candidates are required to apply online at www.canttboardrecruit.org between 04.03.2020 to 20.03.2020. No other means / mode of application will be accepted. Candidates are required to have valid e-mail identification and active mobile number and there should not be any change for contacting by this office.
Last Date: 20th March 2020