Kindly Follow Us
Working as Pharmacist at Cantonment Board, Kamptee
- March 11, 2019
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Post : Pharmacist
No of Post : 01(UR)
Pay Scale plus Grade Pay: P.B.-5200-20,200 + G.P. 2800/-
Minimum Qualification: SSC passed with diploma in pharmacy with registration under the Pharmacy act.
Age Limit: as on 01 June 2019. (As per Cantonment fund servant Rules, 1937 ):
As per Cantonment fund Servant Rules, 1937 followings are the age limits.
1) For unreserved category posts [which includes General, SC, ST, OBC etc.] – 18 to 25 years.
2) For scheduled caste posts – 18 to 25 years + 5 years age relaxation.
No posts are reserved for physically handicapped candidates.
1. Eligible Candidates will have to appear for written test/skiII test/Interview at Kamptee Cantonment Board Office, Distt-Nagpur-441001.
2. Date, Time and Venue of the written test/skill lest/interview will be intimated to the eligible candidates only. For updates kindly check Cantonment Board Kamptee website on regular basis.
3. No TA/DA will be paid by this office.
4. Application in the prescribed Proforma (attached) be sent to Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board Kamptee, Distt-Nagpur-441001, along with self attested copies of Educational qualification and other supporting documents. Application only in prescribed proforma will be considered. Kindly mention ‘Post applied for on top of the envelope e.g. Post Applied for : Pharmacist’.
5. Application form should be accompanied with a Demand Draft of Rs. 200/- for Pharmacist post and Demand Draft Rs. 100/- for other posts from Nationalized Bank in favour of Chief Executive Officer, Cantonment Board Kamptee payable at Kamptee with two self-addressed envelopes. One self addressed post card and one additional photograph for hall ticket.
6. Candidates applying for multiple posts need to apply separately i.e. separate application form with a separate DD for each post applied.
7. Candidates trying to influence the process or trying to give bribe or any favour, through any external or internal means, will be disqualified immediately. Selection will be based on merit only. All applicants are requested to be aware of middlemen/agents and not to engage with them.
8 Candidates are required to provide mobile numbers and email id for communication.
9. Applications received after scheduled date and time [31 March, 2019, upto 05:45 pm] shall not be considered. This office shall not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Application Fees for the Pharmacist post is Rs. 200/- from Nationalized Bank
- Application form should be accompanied with Demand Draft Rs. 100/- from Nationalized Bank for each post in favour of Chief Executive Officer payable at Kamptee with two self-addressed envelopes One sell addressed postcard and one additional photograph for hall ticket
How to Apply
- Eligible applicants to the posts can apply to the posts by submitting their applications to given address
- Fill the applications with all necessary details
- Mention education qualifications, experience, age etc in the applications
- Also attach all require documents & certificates as per the requirements
Last Date: 31st March 2019
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!