Kindly Follow Us
Working as Pharmacist at Central Railway, Mumbai
- August 30, 2018
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Central Railway announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Pharma for the position of Pharmacist.
Vacancies 01 Post
Other Qualification Details:
10+2 in Science OR its equivalent, with Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized institution and Registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948 OR Bachelors degree in Pharmacy (B. Pharm) from a recognized University or equivalent and Registered as a Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948
Age: 20 – 35 years
Central Railway Auditorium, Parcel Building, Between Platform No. 13 & 14, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus, Mumbai – 400 001.
1. Candidates must bring the following original documents along with one attested copy of the documents
2. Date of birth certiogate or S.S.C. Board Certificate
3. Caste certificate issued by the competent authority as mentioned by the Government of India.
4. Non creamy layer certificate in case of OBC candidate for the current year If working NOC from the current employer
5. Experience certificate if any Academic/ Educational Qualification for every category must be from a recognized Institution/ Board (Mark Sheet and Certificate)
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply
Walk in interview 05/09/2018
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!