Kindly Follow Us
Working as Pharmacist at Central University of Tamil Nadu, Neelakudi
- May 28, 2018
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Central University of Tamil Nadu announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Pharm for the position of Pharmacist.
Name of Post Pharmacist
7 th CPC Pay Matrix – Pay Matrix Level – 5
Classification Group – C
Age Limit for Direct Recruits 32 Years
Education and other qualifications required for direct recruits Essential:
(i) Bachelor‟s Degree in Pharmacy with at least 50% marks from any recognised Institute/ University recognised by the Pharmacy Council of India with one year experience as Page 9 of 18 Pharmacist in hospital or reputed institution.
10+2 or equivalent in Science subjects from a recognized Board with 50% marks in D.Pharma and having 3 years of experiences from a hospital or reputed Institution.
(ii) Registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948
Address For The Job
Assistant Registrar, Recruitment cell, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Neelakudi, Thiruvarur – 610 005, Tamil Nadu
The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle to candidates to be called for WRITTEN TEST / INTERVIEW.
How to Apply
1. All applicants must fulfill the essential qualification of the post and other conditions stipulated in the notification as on the last date of receipt of the applications i.e 20.06.2018. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for the post. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
2. All applicants must fulfill the essential qualification of the post and other conditions stipulated in the notification as on the last date of receipt of the applications i.e 20.06.2018. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for the post. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
3.The duly constituted Screening Committee will adopt screening criteria for short-listing the candidates. The University, at its discretion, may restrict the number of Candidates to a reasonable limit by anyone or more of the following methods as decided by a duly constituted Screening Committee: a. on the basis of either qualifications or experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement; or b. on the basis of experience in the relevant field; or c. by counting experience before or after the acquisition of essential qualifications.
4. The application should be accompanied by self-attested photocopies of the relevant educational qualifications, experience, etc. The prescribed qualifications should have been obtained through recognized Universities / Institutions etc. In regard to support of educational qualifications, only the mark sheets in lieu of Educational qualifications will not be accepted by the University. Copy of the degree certificates should also be enclosed.
5. Incomplete applications (i.e. unsigned or not accompanied with prescribed fee, recent photograph (not later than six months), self-attested copies of educational qualifications, mark sheets, not in prescribed format etc. or received after prescribed closing date for any reason whatsoever such as envelop wrongly addressed, delivered elsewhere, postal delay, etc.) will not be entertained. Any enclosure received separately subsequent to the receipt of application will not be connected therewith.
6. Candidates working in Universities / Government / Autonomous Bodies / Public Sector undertakings should send their applications ONLY through their employers with the certificate from the employer stating clearly that in the event of their selection for the post, they will be relieved from their respective post within one month of the receipt of the appointment orders. However, advance copy of their applications may be sent before the closing date, which will be considered only if the original application is received through proper channel within 20 days from last date for receipt of applications.
7. Finally, after attending to the requirements as mentioned above, send the application along with all the enclosures to “ The Assistant Registrar, Recruitment cell, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Neelakudi, Thiruvarur – 610 005, Tamil Nadu”on or before 20.06.2018 (i.e. the last date of receipt of filled in applications).
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!