Application are invited from PHARMACIST (Allopathic) who has retired from Central/StateGovt./PSU Services, (preferably those who have retired from (CGHS) for filling up of TWO vacanat post in CGHS Wellness Center at Sanant Nagar, Srinagar(J&K) on a purely temporary and on contract basis as per terms and conditions.
Name of Post : Pharmacist
Number of Post- 02
Age : Not exceeding 65 years as on the date of submission of application.
Education Qualification : Minimum qualification required is of a D.Pharmacy degree & registered with Pharmacy Council of India.
Remuneration : Rs. 17000/- per Month or Last Pay Drawn minus Pension which ever is less
Duration of engagement : Initially for a period 180 days & further extendable till the joining of regular pharmacist.
Place of posting : The selected candidate will be posted in any CGHS Wellness Centre in Srinagar and they will be functioning under the control of Additional Director, CGHS Chandigarh.
(i) Pharmacist who have worked in CGHS shall be preferred.
(ii) In case suitable candidates are not available amongst those who have retired from CGHS, candidates from outside CGHS i.e. State Govt/PSU/Defence services etc. may also be considered.
Interested candidates may apply in the application format given below along with attested copies of their certificates, age proof, PPO etc. to the Additional Director, CGHS, 4th floor, Kendirya Sadan, Sector 9A, Chandigarh. The Additional Director, CGHS Chandigarh reserve all the rights to terminate the contract at any time without assigning any reasos/ to cancel the interview etc.
Terms and conditions
1. The appointment is purely on contract basis for a period of 180 days or till the regular incumbent joins, whichever is earlier, with effect from the date of joining. Thereafter, the contract will lapse automatically.
2. The consolidated remuneration will be Rs.17,000/- per month or last pay drawn minus pension fixed, whichever is less.
3. The appointee shall perform the duties assigned to him/her. The competent authority reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required. No extra / additional allowance will be admissible in case of such assignment.
4. The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefit like Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Attendance Treatment, Seniority, Promotion etc. or any other benefits available to the Government Servants, appointed on regular basis.
5. The appointee will not be granted any claim or right for regular appointment to any post under Central Government Health Services.
6. Only consolidated salary will be admissible. No Dearness Allowance and other allowances as are admissible to the Central Govt, servants, shall be admissible.
7. The appointment shall be on the whole time appointment of the Medical Institution and the candidates shall not accept any other appointment, paid or otherwise and shall not engage himself/herself in a private practice of any kind during the period of contract.
8. The appointment carries with it the liability to serve in any wellness centre of CGHS Jaipur.
9. The appointment to the said post will be subject to physical fitness from the competent medical board for which he/she will be sent to the designated medical Authority after his / her joining and in case he/she is found medically unfit, he / she will be discharged from the said appointment forthwith.
10. The appointee is required to submit a declaration regarding his/her marital status.
11. As per Ministry of Health & Family Welfare letter F.NO.A12011/06/2015-CGHS-II dated 03.06.2016 contractual employee will be eligible for 8 days leave in a calendar year on pro-rata basis. Therefore, the Pharmacist shall not draw any remuneration in case of absence beyond 8 days in a calendar year (calculated on pro-rata basis.)
12. On appointment, the appointee will be required to take an oath of allegiance to the Constitution of India or make a solemn affirmation to that effect in the prescribed proforma.
13. The appointee is not entitled to any TA for joining the appointment.
14. Other conditions of service will be governed by relevant rules and orders issued from time to time.
15. If any declaration given or information furnished by him/her proves false or if he/she is found to have willfully suppressed any material, information, he/she will be liable to removal from service and also such other action as the Government may deem necessary.
16. Any other terms and conditions received or changed from Directorate will be applied as per directions and prevalent rules.
17. If disciplinary proceeding in last 5 years of services is found against him/her, the appointment will be terminated with immediate effect.
18. The maximum age-limit for engagement on contractual basis of retired pharmacists will be 65 years.
Address- Additional Director, CGHS, 4th floor, Kendirya Sadan, Sector 9A, Chandigarh -160009.
Last date- 15th April 2019