Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University (HAU), Haryana has recently invited applications for the 334 post of Primary Teacher, Instructor, Computer Programmer, Pharmacist and other vacancies. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in Haryana Agricultural University jobs notification and having qualification from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University (HAU), Haryana details
Pharmacist – 02
(i) B. Pharmacy with at least 50% marks from a Govt, recognised institute.
(ii) Two years’ experience in related field.
(iii) Knowledge of Hindi or Sanskrit upto Matric standard.
For more information on remaining post follow the link given below for HAU Recruitment Notification
18 to 42 years age limit
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST/ Women candidates.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 600/- (Rs 300/- for Female)
SC/ST – Rs 150/- (Rs 75/- for Female)
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting http://hau.ac.in and follow the “Careers” tab. also read notification on how to apply online for Haryana Agricultural University Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
1. Please read the instructions and procedures carefully before you start filling the online Application Form.
2. Candidates can apply for more than one post as per their qualifications. Candidates applying for more than one post should apply separately for each post. Application Fee is also to be paid separately for each post.
3. Before registering/ submitting their applications on the website candidates should possess the following:
a. Valid Email ID and Mobile No.: The E-Mail ID and Mobile No. entered in the Online Application Form should remain valid/ active until the recruitment process is completed. No change in the E-Mail ID and Mobile No. will be allowed once submitted. The candidate himself/herself will be responsible for wrong or expired E-Mail ID & Mobile No.
b. PHOTOGRAPH: One recent coloured passport size photograph preferably with white background, not more than three months old is to be SCANNED AND UPLOADED in the space earmarked in the Online Application Form. File size of the photograph should be between 20kb-40kb.
c. SIGNATURE: Signature (in Black ink) against white background is to be SCANNED and UPLOADED in the space earmarked in the Online Applicaton Form and as per the guidelines given on website. Candidates must ensure that the signatures are identical throughout the Recruitment process at all stages and/or places. If any variation is found between the signatures, the candidature is liable to be cancelled. Candidates are advised to confirm that uploaded signature is clearly visible/ identifiable at the appropriate place. File size of signature should be between 10kb-20kb.
d. CERTIFICATES: Documents/ certificates related to matric, eligibility qualification, Domicile (as applicable), category and PWD (if applicable) etc. should be in pdf format. File size should be between 20 KB-100 KB.
4. The candidate should fill all details while filling the online Application Form.
5. After applying online, Registration No. and Password will be generated.
6. Take print out of the registration no. and password screen for future reference of your application status and for reprinting of your online filled application form.
7. After successful submission of application candidates can take print out of application form.
8. The hard copy of application form along with all uploaded documents must be brought at the time of verification /scrutiny.
9. Candidates are advised to fill their application form carefully such as Name, Fathers /Mothers name, Date of Birth and Category, qualification, obtained marks, passing years, photo & signature, fee, etc. After final submission of application form, no change will be allowed , Candidate will be responsible for any mistake in the date of application form and fees paid by him/her. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
10. Besides pay as mentioned in the advertisement, ADA, HRA, Medical Allowance etc. are admissible as per University rules adopted from time to time.
11. Candidates selected for outstations will not be transferred at the Headquarters for at least five years.
12. No TA/DA shall be paid by the University for any test/scrutiny.
13. All information regarding examination shall be available on the website of the University. Candidates can download examination admit cards/ call letter for skill test etc. from the site. University will not be responsible for any loss of email/SMS sent due to invalid or wrong email ID/ mobile phone no. or delivery of emails to spam/bulk mail folder.
14. The decision of the University in all matters relating to acceptance or rejection of an application, eligibility/ suitability of the candidates, mode of, and criteria for selection etc. will be final and binding on the candidates.
15. No inquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard. University reserves the right to increase the number of vacancies on administrative grounds.
16. If on verification at any stage starting from submitting application till appointment, it is found that any candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility condition or it is found that the information furnished is false or incorrect, his/her candidature will be cancelled and he/she will also be liable to be criminally prosecuted. This is irrespective of whether the candidate was benefited in his/her application from that particular eligibility condition or not.
17. The University reserves the right to call upon any candidate personally along with printed copy of the application form with original certificates and photocopy of self-attested certificates along with Photo. Identity Proof i.e. Identity Card/ Driving Licence/ Passport/Voter Card/ Pan Card/ Aadhaar Card etc.
18. Wherever CGPA/OGPA or grading system in a degree/ diploma is awarded; equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the University/ Institute. The candidate will have to produce a copy of these norms with respect to his/ her university/ institute at the time of verification of documents.
19. The examination will be held at the centers within Haryana State.
20. RESOLUTION OF TIE CASES: In case of a tie in a particular post, the tie will be resolved as under:
The candidates with same marks may be decided on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examinations. If in the qualifying examinations the marks are the same, the merit will be on the basis of next lower examination. If still the marks are the same in the lower examination then the senior in age will be senior in merit.
21. No correspondence will be entertained about the outcome of the application, at any stage.
22. In case of any clarification on recruitment process, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org. No other form of communication shall be entertained. However, pendency of any such query will not effect in extension of scheduled dates of the recruitment process.
Form Submission Start Date : 10/09/2018
Form Submission Last Date : 04/10/2018 up to 10:00 am