Kindly Follow Us
Working as Pharmacist at Chittaranjan Locomotive Works, Bhoanipur
- August 13, 2019
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Chittaranjan Locomotive Works(CLW), under the Ministry of Railways, Government of India desires to engage the following full time Para-medical Staff on contract basis for a duration up to 31-03-2020 or till availability of regularly selected candidates, whichever is earliest, through Walk In Interview
1. Category: Pharmacist Grade-III – 41156.00
2. Number of Vacancies: 02 (UR=01, OBC = 00, SC = 00, ST = 00, EWS = 01)
3. Qualification: 10+2 in Science or its equivalent with Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized institution and registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948 OR Bachelor degree in Pharmacy (B. Pharma) from a recognized University or equivalent and Registered as a Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
Age: 20 to 35 years
How to Apply- 1. The “Walk In Interview” for engagement of Para-Medical Staff as “Pharmacist Grade-III” is scheduled to be held on 04-09-2019 at 10:00 Hrs. at the Kasturba Gandhi Hospital/CLW/Chittaranjan. Eligible and willing candidates should report at 09:00 Hrs. for preliminary registration of their candidature. No TA/DA/Accommodation will be provided to the candidates attending the interview.
2. Eligible and willing candidates must bring two recent passport size photographs(one to be affixed on the application form) and the original academic, professional qualification certificates, Certificate indicating the Date of Birth, Internship Certificate & Registration Certificate(wherever applicable), Certificate of Experience, “No Objection Certificate(NOC)” from the current employer, Caste Certificate, in support of getting reservation as SC/OBC candidates, issued by the State Revenue Authorities in the prescribed format. In case of OBC candidates, current Non-Creamy layer certificate has to be submitted. The reservation under EWS will be applicable to those candidates who are not covered under the reservation scheme for SCs/STs/OBCs. Further, the benefit of reservation under EWS can be availed upon production of an Income and Asset Certificate issued by a Competent Authority in the prescribed format, as notified by the Government of India. One additional copy of all the testimonials should be brought by the candidates, duly attested by the Gazetted Officer or self attested.
3. Candidates producing the degrees/diplomas/certificates including technical education degrees/diplomas awarded through Open and Distance Learning mode of education by the Universities established by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature, Institutions Deemed to be Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 and Institutions of National Importance declared under an Act of Parliament stand automatically recognized for the purpose of contractual engagement to posts and services on the Railways provided they have been approved by the University Grants Commission.
Last Date-04th September 2019
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!