1. The engagement of Para-medical Staff would be on full time contract basis, at fixed remuneration, for a period up to 30-06-2019 or till the vacant posts are filled up by regularly selected RRB candidates, whichever is earlier. All the candidates should have good physical, sound mental conditions as per Railway Medical Standards. They will be subjected to medical examination as per extant Railway rules and those who are found fit in the prescribed medical examination will be engaged on contract basis.
2. The services rendered as contract Para-medical staff is stop-gap arrangement and will not have any bearing in respect of consideration of their period of service in case of regular selection through RRB. Full time Para-Medical Staff who enters into Contract with the Railways will not have any claim or right for automatic regularization or absorption in the Railways. Candidates engaged in the Railways on contract basis will not have any claim or right for his/her continuity in service or automatic extension of the terms on the contract. These services will be terminated at the end of the contract period.
3. During the validity of the Contracts, the Full time Para-medical Staff or the Railway administration will be at liberty to terminate the contract by giving 15 days’ notice at any time during the contract without assigning any reason whatsoever. The contract shall also be terminated forthwith, if the full time Para-medical Staff is found to be mentally or physically incapacitated.
4. The rest/weekly off may be on different days not necessarily on holidays, etc. The candidates on contract are required to follow the dress code as per Administrative requirement at their own cost. In case of unsatisfactory work or misconduct on the part of the personnel so engaged on contract basis, Railway reserves the right to terminate the contract at any time without assigning any reason.
5. No private practice or any other employment will be permitted during the period of contractual service. Candidates engaged in the Railways on contract basis are not entitled for any other benefits like Nursing Allowance, Children Education Allowance, etc. and privileges like grant of any kind of leave (except Maternity Leave in case of female contractual staff), travel facilities, Railway accommodation, etc.
6. The candidates are personally responsible for payment of professional tax, income tax and other duties/taxes levied by the State/Central Government from time to time. The detail instructions regarding duties and responsibilities, while on execution of contract agreement with Railway Administration, shall be given to the selected candidates along with offer of engagement.
7. The Railway Administration reserves right to cancel, amend or otherwise modify all or any of the terms of this notification without assigning any reason(s) thereto.
Chittaranjan Locomotive Works, Chittaranjan, West Bengal 713331
Selection Process Will be Based on Written Examination.
How to Apply
1. The “WALK-IN-INTERVIEW” for engagement of Para-Medical Staff as “Nursing Superintendent” is scheduled to be held on 21-08-2018 at 10:00 Hrs. at the Kasturba Gandhi Hospital/CLW/Chittaranian. Eligible and willing candidates should report at 09:00 Hrs. for preliminary registration of their candidature. No TA/DA/Accommodation will be provided to the candidates attending the interview.
2. Similarly, the “WALK-IN-INTERVIEW” for engagement of Para-Medical Staff as “Pharmacist Grade-ill” is scheduled to be held on 23-08-2018 at 10:00 Hrs. at the Kasturba Gandhi Hospital/CLW/Chittaranian. Eligible and willing candidates should report at 09:00 Hrs. for preliminary registration of their candidature. No TA/DA/Accommodation will be provided to the candidates attending the interview.
3. Eligible and willing candidates must bring two recent passport size photographs(one to be affixed on the application form) and the original academic, professional qualification certificates, Certificate indicating the Date of Birth, Internship Certificate & Registration Certificate(wherever applicable), Certificate of Experience, “No Objection Certificate(NOC)” from the current employer, Caste Certificate, in support of getting reservation as SC/OBC candidates, issued by the State Revenue Authorities in the prescribed format. In case of OBC
Walk-In Date 23/08/2018
You must be logged in to post a comment.