CNCI Kolkata Recruitment 2019: Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI), Kolkata invited applications for Pharmacist and Other Posts. Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format on or before 02 April 2019.
Notification Number – 577/2019
Total Posts – 02
Age Limit: Pharmacist – 30 Years
Desirable: 2 years’ experience in a reputed Hospital/Institution
General Terms & Conditions:-
1. Interested candidates who fulfil the above requirements may send their neatly typed application on plain paper as per the following format with the self-attested copies of certificate of proof of age, qualifications, caste, experience etc. and two copies of recent passport size photographs, addressed to “The Director, Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute, 37 S.P. Mukherjee Road, Kolkata – 700 026”, along with a Demand Draft (non-refundable) of Rs.200/-,drawn in favour of “Director CNCI”, payable at Kolkata.
However, the following categories of applicants are exempted from payment of application fees as per extant practice of GOI – SC, ST, PH & female candidates The applicant may send the application by ordinary post or may drop in the application box located in Admn. Block (Research wing) of this Institute, within 02.04.2019 (5pm).
2. The envelope shall be superscribed with the name of the post applied for. In case of apply for more than one post, individual application will have to be sent
3. Those already employed under Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector / Autonomous Institutes, should apply through proper channel.
4. Age relaxation will be given to the applicants under SC/ST/OBC category as per Govt. of India rules. With regard to upper age limits, the crucial date would be the last date fixed for receipt of application.
5. No interim queries will be entertained. The Institute Authority reserves the right to reject any/all applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.
6. Depending on the number of applications, eligible short-listed candidates will be called for trade test or interview (as applicable). Since, it is not possible to call all the eligible candidates for trade test or interview, the applicants will be short-listed on the basis of criteria fixed by the Institute, at the time of scrutiny. The decision of the Institute in this regard will be final and binding.
How to Apply
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format on or before 02 April 2019
Last Date of Application – 02 April 2019