Post : Jr. Pharmacist (Mobile Health Team)
Name of the Health Institution /Block & Number of Posts:
20 posts ( Akhnoor – 02, chowkichoura – 02, Pallanwala – 02, Dansal – 02, Kotbhalwal – 02, Marh – 02, Sohanjana – 02, Bishnah – 02, Pura – 02, Urban Jammu -02)
Remuneration: Rs 12,000/- per month Consolidated
Qualification : 10+2 with Diploma in Pharmacy training course from SMF or any other recognized institute.
Age Limit : Upto 45 years
i) Screening Test 60 points
ii) Matric – 10 Points
iii) Diploma in Pharmacy training from SMF or other Recognized Institute – 15
iv) Viva Voce -15 points =100)
Note:- item (i) to (iii) on prorata basis
1. Candidate must be permanent resident of District Jammu(PRC).
2. Permanent Resident Certificate to be treated as proof of residence.
3. Candidate will have to sign a Contract with the District Health Society Jammu and selected local candidates shall have to serve the institution where posted.
4. Candidate should have familiarity with socio-cultural and Socio-economic condition of District.
5. The cut off eligibility percentage in the written test shall be 50% for all posts.
6. Remuneration is as mentioned in the .umpires inclusive of all. against the respective post
7. Hiring will be purely on contractual basis. Initially contract will be for the period up to 31 -03-2018. and further yearly extension will be subjected to satisfactory performance of the candidate /approval of the post by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare .Govt of India.
8. In case of Female married candidate for the above said posts, residential proof will be considered from in -law- side.
9. The candidates shall not be entitled to any preferential claim for regular appointment under normal process of selection
11. Application is liable to be rejected , if not submitted as per required criteria.
12. . Candidates who are already working under NHM, if desire to apply again, he/she must resign from primary post or apply through proper channel
13. It is clarified that candidates shall be allowed to appear in the interview subject to the verification of documents and fulfilling of eligibility criteria as prescribed in the detailed advertisement. In case any deficiency / forgery in genuineness in his/her documents found at any stage during verification of documents or known from any reliable source his/her candidature/selection for engagement shall be disqualified/terminated
1. Permanent Resident Certificate (self attested).
2. Matriculation Certificate, (self attested).
3. Class 10th Mark Sheet, (self attested).
4. Diploma/Degree of technical Qualification, (self attested).
5. Marks licet of Technical Qualification, (self attested).
6. An affidavit from the candidates on stamp paper of Rs 10 signed by Notary , where in the candidate will specify the Medical block he belongs to, accompanied by a certificate to the effect from concerned BMO as per l*RC. (self attested).
7. All candidates to do the page numbering of all attached documents with application form
• The (MO Jammu (Vice Chairman District Health Society Jammu) reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts advertised or cancel the advertisement at any time without giving any reason.
• The application forms incomplete in any respect or received after the last date shall not be entertained.
Receipt of Application Forms: The duly filled in application form, complete in all respects and accompanied with all the requisite documents should reach the Office of Convenor / Vice Chairman, District Health Society (Chief Medical Officer) Jammu before 9th of March, 2018.
The Advertisement along with Proforma for Application Form is provided below for the concerned candidates to download.