Chairman, District Health Society, 0/0 Deputy Commissioner Office, Lucknow, Mayabunder – 744 204, North and Middle Andaman
1. The appointments will be made purely on contract basis and on consolidated pay as mentioned above.
2. In case if it is detected at any stage of selection that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorreci’/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these short comings is/are detected even after selection, his/her services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
3. Eligible Candidates may apply in the prescribed format in A4 size paper. The appointments Criteria will be adopt the Educational merit list, experience in relevant field & personal interview basis for the above mentioned posts.
4. The unsigned/incomplete application and application without photograph of the candidates shall summarily be rejected. Applications received after the last date shall entertained even if received by post.
5. Interested candidates shall be liable to serve anywhere in the District of North & Middle Andaman. The candidates shall be ready to work in remote/hard areas as and when directed and also may have to travel to remote/hard areas as required.
6 The engagement will be as per the guidelines of NHM under State Health Society, A&N Islands/l)istrict Health Society, North and Middle Andaman on contract basis for a period of 11 months from the day of signing of the contract within the stipulated period as per the offer of appointment letter. Any extension or renewal appointment beyond this duration if any will be subject to review of performance and contribution in the work and an agreement on terms that must be mutually agreed upon. However this would not be construed in any manner a promise for the regular appointment under District Health Society, North and Middle Andaman.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply
1. Last date of receipt of applications: 02nd August 2019 by 5.00 pm (Application received beyond the date & time shall hot be accepted).
2. Self-attested photocopies of Mark Sheets, Certificates in support of Educational Qualifications & Other certificates, e.g. Degree, Post-graduation, Diploma, Professional Qualifications etc. (as the case may be), Birth certificate, local certificate & Employment Registration card.
3. Experience certificate(s) specifying Nature and Period of experience should be enclosed.
4. Application should be sent in a cover superscripted “Application for the Post And should be addressed to the Chairman, District Health Society, 0/0 Deputy Commissioner Office, Lucknow, Mayabunder – 744 204, North and Middle Andaman, Telephone No. 03192-262697.
Last date- 02nd August 2019