Working as Pharmacist at Divisional Drug warehouse, Uttar Pradesh Medical Supplies Corporation (UPMSC)
- April 4, 2018
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Pharmacist – Divisional Drug warehouse, Uttar Pradesh Medical Supplies Corporation (UPMSC), 18 Vacancies, One at Each Divisional Drug Warehouse, Uttar Pradesh
1. POSITION VACANT: Pharmacist, 18 Vacancies, one at each Divisional Drug warehouse of Uttar Pradesh Medical Supplies Corporation (UPMSC), Lucknow
, Uttar Pradesh
2. ORGANIZATION BACKGROUND: Headquartered in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh Medical Supplies Corporation (UPMSC) is registered under the Companies Act 2013. It shall be headed by an IAS officer and will act as the nodal organization for centralized procurement and distribution of drugs and equipment to Government Health Facilities in Uttar Pradesh. It shall replace the existing decentralized procurement involving Chief Medical Store Depot (CMSD) and district level authorities.
UPMSC’s vision is to ensure availability of quality drugs, medical equipment at lowest cost at all public health facilities Besides procuring medicines and equipment,
UPMSC will also enter into private-public partnerships for bringing changes in the health sector.
Basic Objective of UPMSC:
1) Ensuring coverage of all the essential drugs under Rate Contract;
2) Facilitating supplier selection, contract negotiation and share of business allocation;
3) Establishment and execution of Centralized procurement systems for the procurement of drugs, consumables and medical equipment in Uttar Pradesh;
4) Ensuring quality control and availability of all the drugs & consumables and medical equipment at district drug warehouses, procured through UPMSC;
5) Ensuring timely payments to the suppliers against the procurement of drugs, consumables and medical equipment by UPMSC;
6) Maintaining records related to indents/ requirements, purchase orders, supply and consumption of drugs, consumables and medical equipment and support in preparation of annual forecasting and budgeting process;
7) Reconciliation of indents vs budgetary allocations and budget variance analysis for procurement of drugs, consumables and medical equipment; For more information about the organization, please visit www.upmsc.in
3. JOB DESCRIPTION/ RESPONSIBILITIES: Reporting to the Manager – Supply chain management, the Pharmacist shall be responsible for management of divisional drug warehouses in the state.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
(1) Function as overall in-charge for District/institute drug store;
(2) Scientifically arrange the warehouse, labelling of racks and implementing bin card system;
(3) Storage planning prior to receipt of stocks based on intimation of supplier;
(4) Receive of drugs from the supplier as per purchase order and from UPSMC, Govt. Of India supply or any other authorized source and maintain proper documentation;
(5) Sending Quality control samples promptly to UPMSC HQ & ensuring quarantine measures sample checks as per UPMSC quality protocol;
(6) Management of Warehouse as per good drug storage practices, UPMSC quality assurance protocol & requirement of different sensitive items, cold chain etc.;
(7) Preparing drug distribution schedule for delivery upto PHC level & ensuring seamless services of issue to indenting facilities;
(8) Ensuring proper timing, cleaning, safety and security of warehouse infrastructure;
(9) Daily updating the records and software;
(10) Strictly follow the guidelines issued time to time for management of stock and transfer of stocks to different warehouses/ health institutions;
(11) Closely monitor fast moving, slow moving and non-moving drugs and co-ordinate with UPMSC HQ for proper inventory planning;
(12) Study local needs and prepare emergency plan for drug stocking;
(13) Any other work as signed by appropriate authority.
4. QUALIFICATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Qualification : Essential Applicants must have a D.Pharm a /B.Pharm a/ M. Pharm a degree from a recognized university/ institution.
Experience : Essential Applicants must have minimum five years of experience in drug inventory management.
Skills and Attitude :
1) In-depth knowledge of Quality control of medical supplies;
2) Ability to develop and institutionalize quality control processes;
3) People Management skills;
4) Knowledge of the India medical supplies (drugs and equipment) industry.
5. Age: Maximum age limit 45 years
6. VACANCY DETAILS:18 Vacancies, all on deputation.
7. CONTRACT TYPE AND PERIOD: The position is on offer on a contractual basis, initially for a period of three years, extendable thereafter, based on performance and subject to further approval by the UPMSC.
8. COMPENSATION OFFERED: As per deputation norms.
9 . LOCATION: At 18 divisional warehouse of UPMSC
10. REFERENCE: PHM-DDW
11. CONTACT INFORMATION: Senior Consultant Strategic Alliance Management Services P Ltd.
1/1B, Choudhary Hetram House, Bharat Nagar New Friends Colony, New Delhi 110 025011-2684 2162; 4165 361212
. LAST DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Eligible candidates interested in this position are requested to apply online at www.sams.co.in by or before 11:59:00 PM on April 16, 2018