Working as Pharmacist at egional Ayurveda Research Institute for Eye Diseases, Lucknow
- November 25, 2019
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Name of The Post- Pharmacist
Number of Vacancy- 02 Posts
Educational Qualification: B.Pharm, D.Pharm
Address: Regional Ayurveda Research Institute for Eye Diseases, INS-1D6, Sector-25, Indira Nagar, Lucknow-226016.
1. All candidates found eligible for the posts applied, based on the details filled in the application form, will be called for the written test provisionally. “No photocopy of any of document pertaining to their eligibility /caste/date of birth/experience, etc is required to be enclosed along with the form. The details submitted by the candidates in their application form will be verified with their original documents at the document verification stage before offer of appointment letter is issued.
2. The age relaxation for reserved category candidates shall be admissible only in case of vacancies reserved for such categories. The reserved category candidates, who apply against unreserved post, are not entitled for any age relaxation. However, the applicants belonging to Persons with Disability (PWD) category shall be entitled to get age relaxation as admissible to them irrespective of the fact whether the post(s) is/are reserved for PWD or otherwise, if such posts are identified suitable for the PWD category
Selection will be based on the performance in Written Test only.
How to Apply
1. Application form can be downloaded from the Councils website www.ccras.nic.in.
2. Two identical passport size self photographs are required. One photograph may be pasted in the specified space in the application fowl and the second photograph may be stapled to the application form_ The duty filled in application form may be sent to the Assistant Director In charge, Regional Ayurveda Research Institute for Eye Diseases, INS-1D6, Sector-25, Indira Nagar, Lucknow-226016.
3. The candidates when called to appear in the written test must carry at least one valid Photo Identity Card (in original and one photocopy), bearing Photograph, Name, Date of Birth of the candidate, such as EPIC Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Passport, Aadhaar Card, Identity Card issued by the Government to the Examination Centre. The photocopy will be retained by the Institute for verification purpose
6. Last date of receipt of Application: Within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News. Advertisement No. 01/2019
Last date- 03rd December 2019