1. Candidates are not required to submit the printouts of their online applications or any other document to ESIC either by post or by hand.The printout of online application must be retained and produced on demand.
2. A candidate should submit one application only. The Written Examination for all the Posts in different States/Regions may be conducted on same date. As such candidates are advised to apply for a single Post of his/her choice in a single State/Region for which vacancies are advertised.
3. The visually impaired candidates and candidates whose writing speed is adversely affected permanently for any reason can use their own scribe at their cost during the online examination as per instructions of Govt. of India.
4. ESI Corporation will not undertake detailed scrutiny of online applications for eligibility and other aspects at the time of written examination and, therefore, the candidature is accepted only provisionally. Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the requirements of essential qualification, age etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the post. When scrutiny is undertaken, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled and the decision of ESIC shall be final.
5. Before applying, candidates in their own interest are advised to go through the detailed instructions contained in this notice and also available on the website of ESI Corporation ( www.esic.nic.in).
Employees State Insurance Corporation, Panchdeep Bhawan, Sarvodaya Nagar, Kanpur – 208005.
The candidates qualifying in Written Examination (Out of total 125 marks) shall be considered for final selection on the basis of their performance in Written Examination (Out of total 125 marks).
How to Apply
1. Candidates must apply online through the website www.esic.nic.in. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected. To apply online visit our website www.esic.nic.in . Detailed Instructions for filling online application are available on the website. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options.
2. After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to take print out of the finally submitted online application and retain the same with them.Candidates are not required to submit to ESIC either by post or by hand the printouts of their online applications or any other document. They will be required to submit printout of online application along with documents in support of their eligibility etc.
3. Application once submitted cannot be modified, hence utmost care should be taken to furnish the correct details before submitting the online application. Candidates are required to keep active their Email-ID and Mobile Number registered in online application during the currency of this recruitment process. ESIC will also send computer test and other communication only at the registered email ID/Mobile of candidates. Hence under no circumstances, the candidates should provide email ID to anyone. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of congestion in server to log on etc.
4. Steps for Applying: Candidates can apply online by visiting the ESIC website www.esic.nic.in > Recruitment. Candidates will get the instructions page and they will have to accept the terms & conditions by clicking ‘I Agree’ Checkbox given below and pressing the ‘Start’ button. Applicants are needs to sign up first with their valid E-mail ID and Mobile No. with them while signing up. The One-time Password and login details will be sent to the E-mail ID & Mobile No. provided, so candidates are advised to verify the correctness of the Email ID & Mobile No. before proceeding.
5. Candidates can apply online by revisiting the Online Application through the ESIC website www.esic.nic.in > Recruitment.The candidate should now login and fill up all the information asked in the on-line form about himself/herself correctly. The candidates should now fill up all the desired information in the online form about himself/herself correctly. The candidate can make necessary corrections, (if any) before submission of application however Candidates are not allowed to change the Email–ID, Mobile Number, Candidate Name, Post.
6. On successful submission of on-line application, candidates are advised not to attempt for re-registration for the same post. In case of multiple registrations for the same post, the one with the highest registration number will be considered as the final application. Candidate is required to download the online form generated by the System with unique registration number, which may be retained for future reference. The Closing Date for submission of Online Application through ESIC website www.esic.nic.in is 21.01.2019. The closing date of submission of Application Fee is 24.01.2019.
Last Date : 21/01/2019