Working as Pharmacist at Goa Medical College
- August 5, 2018
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Applications are hereby invited in the prescribed form, with self attested copies of certificates in support of information furnished, for the post of Pharmacist on regular basis through post or by Hand Delivery, so as to reach this office latest by / 08 /2018 by 5.00 p.m. The Prescribed Application Form is available in the office of the Dean, GMC Bambolim Goa and also on the GMC’s website www.gmc.goa.gov.in
Name of the Posts: Pharmacist
Total No. of Posts: 03 Posts(UR)
Age Limit: Not exceeding 45 years. Relax-able for reserved vacancies in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Government from time to time.
Essential : 1. Diploma in Pharmacy from Board of Technical Education or Degree in Pharmacy from recognized University.
2. Should be registered with the State Council of Pharmacy.
3. Knowledge of Konkani.
Desirable: 1. Not less than three years experience as registered Pharmacist.
2. Knowledge of Marathi
Basic pay- Level 5 Rs. 29,200/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in written test & interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can attend the interview along with set of attested testimonials, original certificates, experience, 2 recent passport size photographs.
Date of Interview : 10/08 / 2018
Time : – 10.30 a.m.
Venue :- Conference Hall at Deans Office, G.M.C, Bambolim–Goa.
- Candidate has to report for document verification at 10.00 a.m. late reporting after stipulated time will not be considered for interview.
- No T.A/D.A is admissible for attending the interview or verification of the documents.
- For further details or instructions or process of selection, result etc. it is advised to review constantly updates on GMC’s website at www.gmc.goa.gov.in
Candidate fulfilling the above requirement should submit their application form alongwith self attested copies of their certificates such as proof of Age, Qualifications, valid 15 years of Residence Certificate in Goa, Valid Employment Exchange Registration card, Caste Certificate if any etc. Incomplete applications, applications not in Prescribed Form and application received by post and by hand after the stipulated date shall be summarily rejected.
1) The eligible candidates will be awarded marks for Qualifying examination, additional qualification, experience in the line, extracurricular activities etc. If need by the appointing authority may decide to conduct a Written Test for selection.
2) The Appointing authority reserves the right to call adequate number of meritorious candidates for verification of original documents.
3) No T.A/D.A is admissible for attending the test or verification of original documents.
4) Candidates already in Government service should send their application “ Through ProperChannel”